Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

I like the comiquette better than the PF. The Pf is cool and has that classic 60's/70's vibe to it. The comiquette is a little more modern and has more of an 80's/90's feel to it (which is when I was reading Spidey). So I give the edge to the comiquette. Besides the comiquette goes better with the Carnage and Venom comiquettes.

Kinky, was that a BIN or did the bids go up that far?

Just sold one of mine for 800.00 EUR = 1,143.20 USD

i suspected this would be a popular item but i did not suspect this bid

GEEZ-1.jpg

Well there's no accounting for taste, and sarcasm is the lowest form of wit...

If you can do better, then by all means ...

Until then zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Apparently, my waitlist for the Spidey comiquette just converted today... I thought the reg was sold out already?

hope you don't get returned pieces, good luck

I already have the EX. I jumped on the waitlist for the hell of it to see if it converts. Aparently it did....

If its damaged goods, then I'll just return it. If it comes out good, then I'll keep him and use it as trade bait for something I really want...

I already have the EX. I jumped on the waitlist for the hell of it to see if it converts. Aparently it did....

If its damaged goods, then I'll just return it. If it comes out good, then I'll keep him and use it as trade bait for something I really want...

My waitlist also converted today and was very surprised!!! I totally forgot i had one open LOL.
I had the same thought as you did since i also have an Ex. and i'll keep it for down the road.
I did i quick check on Ebay to see how well they are selling, and it looks like it will be worth it.Some are selling for $500+,so it should be a good investment.:hi5:

oddly enuff they havent closed the waitlist even though they threatened to a couple times.

My waitlist also converted today and was very surprised!!! I totally forgot i had one open LOL.
I had the same thought as you did since i also have an Ex. and i'll keep it for down the road.
I did i quick check on Ebay to see how well they are selling, and it looks like it will be worth it.Some are selling for $500+,so it should be a good investment.:hi5:

Sweeet. :clap I envy you

Back