Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Congrats i m on wait list too from Oct 11... do u think i have chance to get one:)

wow, just got on the waitlist a week back and already converted , that is fishy lol

wow, just got on the waitlist a week back and already converted , that is fishy lol

Yeah i got on the waitlist after he posted that just to see what would happen... and sure enough i got one too...:clap

ok i only on the waitlist for a optimus prime , will that convert lol??

well well my waitlist just converted :yess:.........friends dont loose hope.....

You gotta be ____ing kidding me. You signed up 2 months ago. How did you get converted.

You gotta be ____ing kidding me. You signed up 2 months ago. How did you get converted.

he just got on the waitlist a month back i think, also the hulk waitlist converted.. :clap

I signed up before him and I didn't converted. How did the ____ did that happen?

i think at least 3 waitlist converted today from the looks of it

maybe the flex pays didnt convert, was ur flexpay? anyway who knows wats sideshow upto LOL

i find that 3 people got theri spiderman ex waitlist converted, 2 on this forum one on statueforum , and 2 hulks too, Dhaval had both his hulk and spiderman convert

i find that 3 people got theri spiderman ex waitlist converted, 2 on this forum one on statueforum , and 2 hulks too, Dhaval had both his hulk and spiderman convert

Thank you. Not even my Hulk converted.

got both hulk and spidey comi ex flexpay waitlist converted

oh yeah they want it paid in full and not on flex pay which is fine as long as i get both

I was offered an Ex today too, with orders being filled on a first-come, first-served basis - no word yet if I got it but it'd be pretty sweet if I do.

Back