Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Well I'm not sure what Stan is doing with all the dough but he certainly raked it in! Yes it was $50 and for each item you want signed.

I wouldn't do that for many people but Stan's immense body of work has given me so much pleasure and enjoyment throughout my life I was happy to do so!:bow

I am sure its worth it; and on a worthy item. So is the $50 for the sig alone or they allow you to take a pic with it? I noticed the no camera allowed sign. You pay extra for someone to take the pic of you with him? I am thinking of possibly getting his sig in the future too. Possibly on Hulk Comiquette Ex's base and print.

I am sure its worth it; and on a worthy item. So is the $50 for the sig alone or they allow you to take a pic with it? I noticed the no camera allowed sign. You pay extra for someone to take the pic of you with him? I am thinking of possibly getting his sig in the future too. Possibly on Hulk Comiquette Ex's base and print.

I had a buddy with me that took a quick pic but he had to stand off in a certain area, they were ok with that. Their whole setup was moving people thru as fast as possible.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:impatient:

Ur on the list if you ignore it again. :mad:

Sorry Ski, I don't usually respond well to threats but I'll let this slide:nana::lol..... No there was no time for proper pics, only the back of my head with Stan, as you saw in my first post and I believe Barb has the same shot of the back of his head. We really just wanted a document that he had signed it. It was also cool that they offered the certificates of authenticity to go along with the sig:clap In hindsight it would have been cool to get some better shots but at the time it was kind of surreal, anyway the memory is in my head and that's pretty cool!

I had a buddy with me that took a quick pic but he had to stand off in a certain area, they were ok with that. Their whole setup was moving people thru as fast as possible.

Sorry Ski, I don't usually respond well to threats but I'll let this slide:nana::lol..... No there was no time for proper pics, only the back of my head with Stan, as you saw in my first post and I believe Barb has the same shot of the back of his head. We really just wanted a document that he had signed it. It was also cool that they offered the certificates of authenticity to go along with the sig:clap In hindsight it would have been cool to get some better shots but at the time it was kind of surreal, anyway the memory is in my head and that's pretty cool!

Gotcha, I would of pic'd both of you guys up and slammed you on top of your heads and had a pic taken with the whole group :lecture, wish I was there!

Glad that you guys got to experience the awesomeness of Stan, I do envy this!!!! I'll smack Barb around some more whenever he gets back online :duff :rock:goodpost:

Im still looking to buy if anyone is interested.
=)

I got two of these, both for sale for € 800,-

firedevil.gif

:lecture:lecture:lecture:impatient:

Ur on the list if you ignore it again. :mad:
:lol:lol:lol Ignore away, Skibro!
I only have one pic of T-Man and myself from the back that T's buddy was kind enough to take for us while we were up at Stanimal's desk. I'll post it with other pics of the sig and Spidey tomorrow. I am incredibly slammed with a deadline at the moment and will be done by tomorrow afternoon. Pics then! :rock

Indeed, T-Bro. :goodpost: :exactly:
Gotcha, I would of pic'd both of you guys up and slammed you on top of your heads and had a pic taken with the whole group :lecture, wish I was there!

Glad that you guys got to experience the awesomeness of Stan, I do envy this!!!! I'll smack Barb around some more whenever he gets back online :duff :rock:goodpost:
:lol I may not be around much today and most of tomorrow, but like I said, I'll get some pics by late tomorrow afternoon. See you then, Broski!

:lol:lol:lol Ignore away, Skibro!
I only have one pic of T-Man and myself from the back that T's buddy was kind enough to take for us while we were up at Stanimal's desk. I'll post it with other pics of the sig and Spidey tomorrow. I am incredibly slammed with a deadline at the moment and will be done by tomorrow afternoon. Pics then! :rock

:lol I may not be around much today and most of tomorrow, but like I said, I'll get some pics by late tomorrow afternoon. See you then, Broski!

:duff :rock :rock2

Oh my!... I should sale my here for $2000, that is cheap !! lol

Awesome pics, bro!!! Congrats!

Thanks, Brother Chap. It was an honor and a pleasure to meet both Stan and T-Bro in person. Both are legends! :rock

Can't get over how cool you made Spidey look in that shot! Quite righteous Brother-B!
And it was I who had the honor of meeting the "Mighty Barbarian!":love:peace:rotfl

P.S check your email if you haven't already

Here's a couple. I will have more tomorrow.
spider-manComiquette-01.jpg

That is an awesome pic Barb! I was always of the opinion to have Stan sign the bottom of mine if I ever had the chance to have him do so...but where he signed yours....looks like it's meant to be signed there! Nicely done! :clap

Here's a couple. I will have more tomorrow.

spideyComiquette-Stanimal-Signing-01.jpg

OMG The Barbarian is BALD!!! Which is cool. Just with the name Barbarian I had long flowing hair in mind ;).

I love where you got Stan the Man to sign your Spidey statue. EPIC!!!!!!! I use to think the back wall (if you could get him to write Stan Lee was here) but the spot you picked ---- PERFECT!!! A great statue made even greater!!

Congrats!!!

Stan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With the Barbarian.....

Back