Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Can't get over how cool you made Spidey look in that shot! Quite righteous Brother-B!
And it was I who had the honor of meeting the "Mighty Barbarian!":love:peace:rotfl

P.S check your email if you haven't already
Thank you, my brother. :hi5:
Checking email...
That is an awesome pic Barb! I was always of the opinion to have Stan sign the bottom of mine if I ever had the chance to have him do so...but where he signed yours....looks like it's meant to be signed there! Nicely done! :clap
Thanks, g. I actually thought of that the morning of the con. It just came to me in a flash of beauty.
OMG The Barbarian is BALD!!! Which is cool. Just with the name Barbarian I had long flowing hair in mind ;).

I love where you got Stan the Man to sign your Spidey statue. EPIC!!!!!!! I use to think the back wall (if you could get him to write Stan Lee was here) but the spot you picked ---- PERFECT!!! A great statue made even greater!!

Congrats!!!
:lol Thanks, Sharky! T actually tried to have him sign "Stan Lee was here". They said no way. I guess writing "was here" would just take way too much time away from everyone in line. :lol

I tell you what, I have brand new blades this week, it's nothing like having brand new blades to shave with :rock :yess:
I can dig that, brother! A few more...

spider-manComiquette-00.jpg

spider-manComiquette-04.jpg

spideyCarnageComiquettes-01.jpg

Holy s^^t Barb, PRIMO pics man!!!:clap:clap:clap
And congrats on the Stan Lee sig..:hi5:

Damn Barb! Your pics never cease to amaze Bro. Wow!

Congrats on your sigs Barb and Tamato! How long did you guys wait to get the sig?

I can dig that, brother! A few more...

spider-manComiquette-00.jpg

spider-manComiquette-04.jpg

spideyCarnageComiquettes-01.jpg

Barb, Barb, Barb, what can I say that I already haven't said many times before? But I will say it anyway, cause you've raised the bar once more, just jaw dropping pics my friend! As always, please keep plundering the creative depths of your mind, cause the ride so far has been a blast.:clap:clap:clap

P.S. Still waiting for some of your Thanos love, as my order is still in limbo!?:gah::impatient:

Wow, thanks a lot, everyone! I really appreciate it.

@divo: Thanos pics are coming up. I am planning on getting him in the studio with his fine lady sometime in the next few days. Sorry for the delay. I'm a little strung out from working so many hours a day that my inspiration is a little wonky right now. :)

Last edited:

Sweet pics Barb!

I think I found the person qualified to give me camera advice! :lol

Barb, those pics are crazy awesome man !!!

Barb certainly got skills!

Yep,i reckon he just doubled the secondary value with just a few snaps!:clap

I can hear the guys who passed or were snoozing on this piece screaming "DAMN YOU BARB!!!!!:mad:"

:lol

Back