Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Just got back from Phoenix Comic Con, where me and Barbarian tore it up! We got our Comiquette bases signed by the "Legend" himself:yess::clap:blissy:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

picture.php

picture.php

That's awesome Tamato, congrats! :clap

What was Stan's reaction with that base of Spidey?

That's awesome Tamato, congrats! :clap

What was Stan's reaction with that base of Spidey?

He wasn't quite sure what it was at first, I explained it and he seemed to think it was pretty cool! Barbarian was right behind me and got his signed as well!

Didn't he sign one a couple of weeks back? He might have already forgotten >_>

That is gorgeous, T! I'm a little buzzed right now, but I'll put up some pics presented in Barbaravision as soon as I'm sober! :rock

It was a pleasure meeting you, brother. :hi5:

Be extra nice if its an Ex and his sig is on the print as well.

I would love to see the legend in person >.< When will he come to HK....

I'm convinced, Barbarian = Stan Lee!

You heard it here first folks :D

You lucky dogs! Congrats on meeting the main man.:clap

Just got back from Phoenix Comic Con, where me and Barbarian tore it up! We got our Comiquette bases signed by the "Legend" himself:yess::clap:blissy:rock:rock:rock:rock

picture.php

picture.php

Congrats bro, I should've joined you guys :monkey2 how was the comic con? Were there sideshow statues at all?

Congrats bro, I should've joined you guys :monkey2 how was the comic con? Were there sideshow statues at all?

Thanks Mamba, no Sideshow, no large companies at all really, much more of a local vibe but it was still fun! And hey, getting "the Man's" autograph was soooo worth it!:clap

Thanks Mamba, no Sideshow, no large companies at all really, much more of a local vibe but it was still fun! And hey, getting "the Man's" autograph was soooo worth it!:clap

How much did you pay for his sig? I heard way back about $50? And how many sig can you get? There's a couple of sig I would like to get. I heard something about big time artist usually don't charge for their sigs. And usually small time artist charge for their sigs or have donation. Not sure about Stan of course.

How much did you pay for his sig? I heard way back about $50? And how many sig can you get? There's a couple of sig I would like to get. I heard something about big time artist usually don't charge for their sigs. And usually small time artist charge for their sigs or have donation. Not sure about Stan of course.

Well I'm not sure what Stan is doing with all the dough but he certainly raked it in! Yes it was $50 and for each item you want signed.

I wouldn't do that for many people but Stan's immense body of work has given me so much pleasure and enjoyment throughout my life I was happy to do so!:bow

Back