Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

SO . . . . I got my replacement today. WORSE than the first one. Broken finger on the web-shooting hand, and paint smudges everywhere. What a F@#&ing ordeal SSC! This is crap! I seriously can't believe this. I mean this paint app is soooo bad that you cannot scan hardly any of the red portion of the costume and not see smudges, untraced line, etc. On the belt some of the blue is even showing through the red! AND the finger! I am surpisingly less worried about that, assuming SSC will willingly send me a new one, but the paint is just ridiculous.
It is a statue that is meant for nothing else except to be looked at, and it has damn smudges and smears all over it! FAIL SSC!

SO . . . . I got my replacement today. WORSE than the first one. Broken finger on the web-shooting hand, and paint smudges everywhere. What a F@#&ing ordeal SSC! This is crap! I seriously can't believe this. I mean this paint app is soooo bad that you cannot scan hardly any of the red portion of the costume and not see smudges, untraced line, etc. On the belt some of the blue is even showing through the red! AND the finger! I am surpisingly less worried about that, assuming SSC will willingly send me a new one, but the paint is just ridiculous.
It is a statue that is meant for nothing else except to be looked at, and it has damn smudges and smears all over it! FAIL SSC!

Sorry to hear about that.

Same thing happen to me today. My replacement was much worse. QC...not so much.

Yea same thing happen to my ironman VI, they sent the worse one to me, thet didn't really inspect and just sent to you, not a good idea sideshow!!

You know, this one has really grown on me...

And to think I didn't order one at first. Definitely one of the best Spideys around.

Yeesh. Sideshow agreed to replace mine, but these newest comments have me thinking that maybe I should just keep what I have--"they devil I know."

You know, this one has really grown on me...

And to think I didn't order one at first. Definitely one of the best Spideys around.

That's because pictures don't really do this bad boy justice.

I'd been on the fence forever about this statue until my LCS got a few in and I got to see it firsthand...
It was a pretty sweet "HOLY %$&*!!" moment seeing it "in the flesh", so to speak.

Sure, I'll pay a little more dealing with my LCS but, thankfully, they do a pretty thorough QA on these things before they put them out for sale.
Mine is virtually flawless. I say 'virtually' because with the nightmare that is having the paint those webs on Spidey's costume, there's no such thing as a "perfect" paintjob.
That said, there's nothing on mine I'd consider a dealbreaker.

Hella-sweet piece. :yess:

mine is sitting next to me in my office #65 EX...i hope he is in one piece...

Just Got Mine.............. SKI...... Spidey Bros Again!!!!!!!..... Just WOW.... It Is Amazing And My Paint Job Is GREAT!! Love It......Pics Galore Coming.............

IMG_4003.jpg

IMG_4033.jpg

IMG_4032.jpg

IMG_4031.jpg

Back