Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Sweet! I hope mine looks as good when it arrives :rock

More.....

IMG_4008.jpg

You need to post the pic of the two PF's dilly dalling their fingers :rock

SPIDEY BROS!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock2

Couple'a quickies of mine... (bearing in mind I'm no photographer...):

"Grail piece"... here we come! :D

Nice pics. I need to get some cash quick and get this sucker off flex asap! :panic:

Awesome pics!! I wish the comiquette had a nose. Great collection!

IMG_4037.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl Yup this piece is destined for greatness :hi5:

Where's Buzzybean to piss all over how this comiquette's eyes look?

what's more amazing? the price or the MISB claim :lol:lol

Yeah. Same thing I thought...I wouldn't touch this auction. (And I mean that in a nice way.) Based on what myself and some others have experienced, MISB can be trouble in a box. :lol

So I spoke to "my rep" at SSC yesterday.
I had initially sent Spidey back because of smudges on the face and the body, but I had only specified the face though, being that it was on the most noticeable part of the figure. But my rep confirmed my suspicions about my replacement when I called her out on it yesterday ( dumb-- de-dumb--dumb-- DUMB!)

After saying something to my rep about it, she confessed to me that they had taken my spidey out of the box, touched up his face w/ red paint and then shipped him back to me.

Part of the reason I am upset about this is that when I had initially arranged the return I was told I might have to keep art of the statue and just have part of it replaced. I told her I didn't like that and that I thought i deserved a whole new piece and she said " thats totally understandable and I have placed a replacement on hold for you" So I was promised a whole new piece, but was sent the exact same statue, and now one of the fingers is cracked/broken!
This is seriously horrible I am so pissed. I just want to be happy w/ the piece, but SSC is making that really hard.

Back