Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Few photos for a Statue that has been shipped about a month!

I'll take photos once I get a piece that I can be proud of. I know that sounds bad, but it's the truth.

If this one doesn't come mint, I'll end up asking for a partial refund from Sideshow and go to Ebay (or here) more than likely.

I am helping my friend to score this spiderman comiq. If you have one wanting to let go plz pm me I will pay well :wave

Few photos for a Statue that has been shipped about a month!

deafn.gif

$45.00 partial reimbursement to compensate for the flaws or full refund?...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................um, the latter, please?

So I just found out that my Spidey replacement is coming today (25th). It was scheduled for the 26th, but some how got bumped up a day.

My point? I need you all to summon the Marvel gods that this Spidey is "the One." No QC issues. No whammies. No issues whatsoever. Just a happy, health Spidey.

I need you all to post your support, especially you, Ski. :pray:

:lol Yes, I'm bored...

Good luck on your replacement. Sending mine back for exchange number 226. :(

So I just found out that my Spidey replacement is coming today (25th). It was scheduled for the 26th, but some how got bumped up a day.

My point? I need you all to summon the Marvel gods that this Spidey is "the One." No QC issues. No whammies. No issues whatsoever. Just a happy, health Spidey.

I need you all to post your support, especially you, Ski. :pray:

:lol Yes, I'm bored...

:pray: :pray:

Last edited:

My replacement is finally coming today, so hopefully, hopefully there will be no defects or horrible paint apps!! I am stoked!! cross your fingers for me guys!

Well, mine just came and it's worse. :lol

Why is it so difficult to find me a quality replacement, Sideshow???

i am buying gambit excl.!i dont need spidey.:dunno:dunno

Really? Dammit man...You cannot catch a break... Did you contact SSC about that?

I'm about to later this afternoon.

I might have to resort to Ebay at this point. I don't mind paying a little extra, if it means someone out there has one of better quality than mine.

This really sucks. Spidey is my favorite character, so my expectations are a little higher. I'll try to take pics later if I'm up to it. This I can't except though. Black smears everywhere, face and all.

Back