Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just swapped out my snake eyes and CC weapons as well... it's scary how.. RIGHT he looks with the mp7.

and since cobra all seem to be using AK's, CC seems to work having an uzi... it feels right i guess. donno.

just swapped out my snake eyes and CC weapons as well... it's scary how.. RIGHT he looks with the mp7.

and since cobra all seem to be using AK's, CC seems to work having an uzi... it feels right i guess. donno.

I was contemplating doing the same but wasn't sure how well the mags would port over to the pouches.

Hello my fellow freaks, I am in need of your guidance!

I am debating between getting the current SS snake eyes and modding him with a new body and less straps, VERSUS waiting for the next SS snake eyes (which could be 1-2 years out) OR Customizing a 92 Snake Eyes, what do you guys think?

Hello my fellow freaks, I am in need of your guidance!

I am debating between getting the current SS snake eyes and modding him with a new body and less straps, VERSUS waiting for the next SS snake eyes (which could be 1-2 years out) OR Customizing a 92 Snake Eyes, what do you guys think?

Yes, yes and yes

yah, regardless of how nice the new, commando version is going to be the original snake eyes is still a reeeeallly nice figure. he gets kind of overshadowed (imo) b/c of how awesome the later releases have been but he is worth getting and i don't think you would be disappointed.

alright you freaks! I finally pulled the trigger and bought the SS Snake Eyes, I am going to swap out the body with a blade body, and change his harness set up to either be a mix up of the Resolute one, or more on point to the 1985 Snake Eyes which to me is the most Iconic and my personal favorite.

So my question is....what do I need to know regarding the blade body swap in terms of head, arms, and feet. Thanks!

alright you freaks! I finally pulled the trigger and bought the SS Snake Eyes, I am going to swap out the body with a blade body, and change his harness set up to either be a mix up of the Resolute one, or more on point to the 1985 Snake Eyes which to me is the most Iconic and my personal favorite.

So my question is....what do I need to know regarding the blade body swap in terms of head, arms, and feet. Thanks!

Chop the pegs in the hands to fit the TT and make sure you get the TT barbell pegs to swap out with Sideshow's for the feet. Other than that, nada.

My wesker came with 2 extra Pegs, can I use those for the feet? And when you say chop off the pegs to fit the arms, that means the hot toys wrist holes are not as deep as sideshows?

Also...do the boots hallowed out, or the ones with pegs in them. Thanks!

My wesker came with 2 extra Pegs, can I use those for the feet? And when you say chop off the pegs to fit the arms, that means the hot toys wrist holes are not as deep as sideshows?

Also...do the boots hallowed out, or the ones with pegs in them. Thanks!

No. Those are wrist pegs. You'll need the barbell pegs for the feet. And correct. The TT wrist sockets are shallower so you'll need to trim down the Pro wrist pegs to fit.

thanks! The Wesker body is a true type...right?

Yes.

OK, after spamming this thread with questions here is my Snake Eyes, still waiting for the hot toys body but until then I am using a CCC body which seems to be better. Replaced his shoes and added a commando sweater, took off less harness to try to make him look more true to his original but added my personal touch.

28594_10150190206355508_747120507_13062776_7199348_n.jpg

OK, after spamming this thread with questions here is my Snake Eyes, still waiting for the hot toys body but until then I am using a CCC body which seems to be better. Replaced his shoes and added a commando sweater, took off less harness to try to make him look more true to his original but added my personal touch.

28594_10150190206355508_747120507_13062776_7199348_n.jpg

Sneakers??? :thud:

Back