Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this is a no-no, but can anybody direct me to a site that has the Snake Eyes 12" figure for sale?

Do you need the visored version? Because I sold mine after they announced that a goggled SE is in development.

176364-3138-113726-1-g-i-joe-a-real-ame_super.jpg

The next one will have a beefier body and you won't have to pay a penny over retail.

Do you need the visored version? Because I sold mine after they announced that a goggled SE is in development.

176364-3138-113726-1-g-i-joe-a-real-ame_super.jpg

The next one will have a beefier body and you won't have to pay a penny over retail.

I hadn't heard about the goggled version. :horror

Shoot me a pm with details on price etc.

Thanks!

Michael

I hadn't heard about the goggled version. :horror

Shoot me a pm with details on price etc.

Thanks!

Michael

The next version is still in developement. No word on when it will be available or the price.

I would be cool with it being a SDCC exclusive. But that is another thread.

LOL

With my new Motorola Droid, which I'm very happy with, I was able to take pictures of Snake.

20100330172009.jpg

I need the holster and side arm from the new CIA SAD from soldier story and then it's dunzo.

Your Snake Eyes needs to eat a sandwich or something. :( I recognize the Wesker body but why's he looking so thin?

Your Snake Eyes needs to eat a sandwich or something. :( I recognize the Wesker body but why's he looking so thin?

Yeah, he does look skinny at times even with the Wesker body and it still has that lanky-Shaggy-from Scooby-Doo look!

Or maybe it's the new camera?

I'm planning to do some weathering maybe. Not sure. Heh. We'll see how I feel about it.

Head size might contribute to the body looking a bit smallish. But setting the shoulders a little lower (if possible) might help (edit: 1,000 took the words right out of my fingers!).

Back