Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tip, I'll be on the lookout for a loose on ebay when the time is right to switch him out so that he looks up to par with the rest of the Joes forthcoming.

Duke and Anakin do not have the same body. Anakin has the 1.1 and Duke will have the 1.2, so Duke indeed appears to be the first with the new Pro. Firefly will have the 1.1 same as Anakin.

Well either one will be better than what he's on now.

:confused::confused::confused: Did you borrow Doc's DeLorean?

maybe when I was 10 or so i had 1 or 2, but wouldn't remember anything.

Reason I asked bud is I have one of the early (non IDW) TPBs collecting issues 1-10. I don't need it now as I picked up the IDW one to match the current series. Aside from having wood stain on the bottom (put it back on the shelf too early), it's in pretty good condition. If you wanna give them a read, it's yours for shipping.

Last edited:
Duke and Anakin do not have the same body. Anakin has the 1.1 and Duke will have the 1.2, so Duke indeed appears to be the first with the new Pro. Firefly will have the 1.1 same as Anakin.

What does the 1.2 look like? While I search for pictures can someone bring 'em up if they have or know where they're at?

I dont think either of the newer pros would improve SE much, if at all, aesthetically speaking. The 1.1 is the same as the one he come with, but with a different mid section. So he would still look scrany, just taller. The 1.2 has the same torso, they just widened the shoulders and beefed up the arms. SE with the tight shirt, would look odd because you will see the gap between the torso and the arms. I believe that was one of the complaint of the regular True Type. If you want SE look good and to go with the other Joes size wise, you will have to put him on a Saturday Toys body. I personally prefer the Hot Toys Wesker body, but then again, I have all my Joes on TT.

If you can find a Saturday Toys body, IMO it's more "realistically" proportioned for Snake Eyes and the sculpted muscles look great underneath the lycra shirt.

IC are you wanting to replace the Duke body?

No the Duke will be awesome I'm sure. I'm talking about upgrading my Snake Eyes after seeing all of the amazing upgrades that some of you have posted.

Red Planet Toy has the Saturday Toy body for 19.99.

Can you provide a link? I just searched under the loose nudes and couldn't find anything

Last edited:
Hi all.
I found this thread through links on various other boards and, after reading through it (yes, all of it. Took a while!) I decided to have a go improving my SS Snake Eyes. Here's what I ended up with:
NewBoots01.jpg

UpperBody.jpg

The body is a Hot Toys Wesker Body; I hollowed out the arms to fit the Sideshow gloves (I didn't want to mod anything on the original SE figure). The boots are from a TTL CIA Quick Reaction Force figure, bought for a few bucks on eBay; they have a pair of Transplanter (at least, that's what the auction said) balljointed feet in them. I had to mod Wesker's legs as well to get them to fit. A lot of cutting was done, but I think it worked.
Anyway, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who posted so many helpful hints and tips in this thread. I wouldn't have had the first clue where to begin without it!

Back