Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sideshow snake eyes photo thread

Smaller? what are you talking about? Its bulkier that the Pro. And its the same thickness as the TT with out the shrugging shoulders. If you mean shorter. I picked it because the rest of the Joes are going to be on the pro, meaning I wanted to keep the size consistant, and the Saturday toy body is the same height as the pro.

I agree!:D

I changed mine to the HT muscular body. I only plan on getting Snake Eyes and maybe Stormshadow from the Joes lineup so I picked up an extra Muscular body just in case I get Stormshadow. The HT muscular body adds some height and I wanted those two to be the same. This is assuming Stormshadow clothes will fit muscular body.

Mine is on the Saturday body as well.

I didn't have a problem with the Pro at first, but the more I messed around with Snakes (i.e. putting him in different poses), the more I became dissatisfied with how he looked. In addition, the Pro joints (the legs mostly) were loose. It was difficult to pose him without him falling over. :(

I'm more than happy with the new body. The joints are tight, and it was only $25 from Viking Playground.

I changed mine to the HT muscular body. I only plan on getting Snake Eyes and maybe Stormshadow from the Joes lineup so I picked up an extra Muscular body just in case I get Stormshadow. The HT muscular body adds some height and I wanted those two to be the same. This is assuming Stormshadow clothes will fit muscular body.

You got the sideshow Snake Eyes shirt on a HT muscle body? Pics?

I got around to moding the sideshow hands so they fit the HT body so Snake Eyes can have his uzi. The more I look at it the more I like the head on this body. It is taller than the original SH body but the head seems to be more in scale with the HT muscular body. He certainly looks more intimidating and bad ass than on the original body.

There are a few more pics after I got the hands switched on page 62.

You got the sideshow Snake Eyes shirt on a HT muscle body? Pics?

It took a little effort but once it is on the HT muscular body it looks very natuaral, especially how the fabric fits the neck.

Looks good. But I like to pose my SE often. I don't think I've done that near as much with any other figure in my collection.

would an enterbay body work with snakeyes?
cause they have the best muscles
i wonder if they're easy to custom

w175236480.jpg

so enterbay wouldnt work with snakeyes?

any idea what this body is? would that work with snake eyes?

!BPuW1RQBmk~$(KGrHgoOKkQEjlLmTodMBJ1Dtvf-Q!~~_1.JPG

would an enterbay body work with snakeyes?
cause they have the best muscles
i wonder if they're easy to custom

w175236480.jpg

I'm sure it would work but it would be a bit too much $$$ just to body swap.

If you mean shorter.
Yes. He was shorter than my custom Flint, so I had no use for him. He also appeared shorter than my Indy, but I never got the ball joints out of the shoes, so maybe that had something to do with it (though I would think it would have made him taller). Like I said before, with all the gear on I hardly notice the difference between the two bodies.

Also, my Saturday Toys body is much looser than my pro.

hmm this one says s2 nude body.. any idea what s2 stands for?

492e_1.JPG

Back