Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, all Velcro. Plus the pouches were molded. Pretty good for it's time though.

:lol:rotfl:lol I was like WTF?! Had to stop and think for a sec. I was talking about the real steel ones. Dragon's are great for what they are. I'm actually pleasantly surprised how much stuff transfers to high-end kitbashing and you'd never know it was from a $20 Dragon figure. :lol

:lol:rotfl:lol I was like WTF?! Had to stop and think for a sec. I was talking about the real steel ones. Dragon's are great for what they are. I'm actually pleasantly surprised how much stuff transfers to high-end kitbashing and you'd never know it was from a $20 Dragon figure. :lol

Seriously, keep it in toy context unless stated otherwise. Funny. Yeah, the modular pouches were held by plastic.

grunts are replacable. officers get sent to the terrorist equivalent of Ivy League schools. Cobra Commander would piss on that officer's grave if he stuck around.

Not sure. He might be the same body as Anakin. Don't hold me to that though, but if he is, I don't think I'll be replacing the body. Anakin's was perfect!

Thanks for the tip, I'll be on the lookout for a loose on ebay when the time is right to switch him out so that he looks up to par with the rest of the Joes forthcoming.

Back