Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sideshow snake eyes photo thread

I got Snake Eyes today, and switched the body out with "Screaming" Jack's Saturday Toys body. The only real issue is that I couldn't manage to get the pegs out of his boots (I'm guessing the peg is removable), so I had to use some spare boots that I had on Jason Voorhees. He is now the Kerry Von Erich of my toy collection:

DSCN0786.jpg

DSCN0787.jpg

I got Snake Eyes today, and switched the body out with "Screaming" Jack's Saturday Toys body. The only real issue is that I couldn't manage to get the pegs out of his boots (I'm guessing the peg is removable), so I had to use some spare boots that I had on Jason Voorhees. He is now the Kerry Von Erich of my toy collection:

DSCN0786.jpg

DSCN0787.jpg

For the boots, boil or microwave a bowl of water, make sure it's boiling or you see steam coming out of the bowl, submerge the boots for about 30 seconds and take them out, you can tell the boots feel real soft and rubbery then pull the pegs off gently , you can use small pliers or twist it off with your hands, use any kind of tool were you can grip the pegs your choice, at the same time, just put the saturday foot pegs into the boots itself, push until you hear the click sound, Your done!: D It's easy, try it, also if you use HT foot pegs same procedure works great!

Last edited:

Those Bagel Crisps are making me hungry. :monkey1

Here is a couple of pics of my SE, dose not look bad at all with the Prometheus body.

Here are some pics of mine, after I used a saturday toys body, let me know what you think :D more pics soon

some more, check out the articulation!

Last edited:

Trust me the Pro is not worthy of Saturday toys :horror

Back