Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sideshow snake eyes photo thread

more pics for you guys

kinda posed

IMG_2249.jpg

standing SE

IMG_2248.jpg

exclusive dagger

IMG_2247.jpg

exclusive dagger in hand

IMG_2245.jpg

pic of the accesories

IMG_2238.jpg

cant wait to go home and really pose him with all his gear

This line is starting out great. :rock He actually looks decent on the Pro too.

I'd love to see more pics of Valvoliner's Snake Eyes on the TT though. I'd imagine the height and bulk of it would fill out the uniform a little better.

Here are my 2 cents. I opened my SE during my break and I futz around with the figure for a about 15 minutes. I have mixed feelings about this figure. First off the joints on mine are a little loose but not enough were he cant hold a pose, the arm joint were nice and tight, but the hip and leg ones are kind of weak. The visor on mine came detached. Since its just attached with glue on the nose and the ears, the one on the nose unglued. The visor has an indentation were the nose fits in, so even though you can move the visor up and down the visor would stick out because of the nose. Also, the mask was crooked on mine, fortunately I was able to fix it once I removed the glue from the cloth which was glued on to the nose. The gear as everyone pointed out, is fantastic. What hurts the figure overall is the pro body. The shoulders are too small and because the skin suit has no definition with the neck ( its attached by the neck with glue) it makes it look worse. I think this could be a fantastic figure with a little modification. But at the price we are paying, it makes it a meh figure imo.

This is a tutorial for True-Type swap:

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showpost.php?p=832469&postcount=100

This is very easy to do.

I used the True-Type caucasian edition so the chest area is bigger than showed in the tutorial.Besides,the Wear fits better and much tight,specially the shirt which outlines significantly the pectoral area,improves the shoulders and arms appearance.
My Snake Eyes looks more bulky and proportionate now compared with the prometheus body.

I strongly recommend to everyone the True-Type body Swap:D

Regards

Last edited:

This is a tutorial for True-Type swap:

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showpost.php?p=832469&postcount=100

This is very easy to do.

I used the True-Type caucasian edition so the chest area is bigger than showed in the tutorial.Besides,the Wear fits better and much tight,specially the shirt which outlines significantly the pectoral area,improves the shoulders and arms appearance.
My Snake Eyes looks more bulky and proportionate now compared with the prometheus body.

I strongly recommend to everyone the True-Type body Swap:D

Regards

But arent the arms on the TT longer than the Pro. I think this will make them look like the Jedi Luke's monkey arms.

But arent the arms on the TT longer than the Pro. I think this will make them look like the Jedi Luke's monkey arms.

No.
The arms look fine,besides if you swap the prometheus legs too (are a bit longer than the True-type) The overall body looks proportionate and natural.

I have the Sideshow Luke too and he looks like a monkey :monkey1 like you say but my Snake eyes not.

Belive me Bro!!

Got him today - very pleased, although putting him together is more HT level time intensive. I feel no need to switch bodies - the Pro looks great, even the shoulders. Excellent posability too, even with the tight costume.

Got him today - very pleased, although putting him together is more HT level time intensive. I feel no need to switch bodies - the Pro looks great, even the shoulders. Excellent posability too, even with the tight costume.

Can't wait for Monday. Especially after haunting this thread for nine months! Thanks for the info!:banana:chew:banana:chew:banana

SOunds good..thanks DDave...Mine should be here on Monday...

That is excellent news to hear my friend.:chew:chew Man, I cant wait for my S.E to arrives. :monkey5

Here are couple of pics.

No Flash
img2304t.jpg

Flash
img2303q.jpg
Hey there, I'm getting mine monday, I'm curious could you explain in detail the tightness in the body that you experienced differently between now and yesterday, please tell me the hip joints tighted up more.

Also, how tricky or how much time does it take to get all the gear on him, is it difficult?:confused: darklord dave said its complicated, what are your thoughts

Back