Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait until the new TTs are released. You'll spend about 50% less and won't have to deal with the anxiety (no pun intended) of finding them in stock and nabbing them before they're gone.

hot10295.jpg

This one?

Some updated photos of SE with my new camera:

I swapped to some real boots and changed the hands

SE.jpg

SEleft.jpg

SEright.jpg

And yes, for any body ready to make a crack at me, I did notice I have the sword upside down (I forgot to readjust it when I was moving his hand and arm).:lol

Blade body. The Wesker body has the longer ankle extenders that make SE as tall as Duke.

Some updated photos of SE with my new camera:

I swapped to some real boots and changed the hands

SE.jpg

SEleft.jpg

SEright.jpg

And yes, for any body ready to make a crack at me, I did notice I have the sword upside down (I forgot to readjust it when I was moving his hand and arm).:lol

I think I know those boots, were they pretty expensive? What's the name of those?

I think I know those boots, were they pretty expensive? What's the name of those?

No, they sure weren't cheap, but they look even better in person. I was trying to get something similar to what SE boots look like, but with nice ankle articulation. They're the "TTL CIA Quick Reaction Force" boots. Maybe TA will get them soon.

No, they sure weren't cheap, but they look even better in person. I was trying to get something similar to what SE boots look like, but with nice ankle articulation. They're the "TTL CIA Quick Reaction Force" boots. Maybe TA will get them soon.

Ahhhh I thought so, those things are nice, I've been debating getting a pair but man I didn't want to get burnt for just a pair of boots.

but if they are nice and I might take your word for them and get them anyway :D

Those boots are nice. You've seen how picky I can be (only the best for my Joes).:hi5:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2WNrx2jq184&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2WNrx2jq184&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>​

Heres a shot of my SE, nothing different but I added a big gun, Nam can give us its exact name and specs.
As mentioned I just got the waypoint piece, and it sweet with SE

Heres a shot of my SE, nothing different but I added a big gun, Nam can give us its exact name and specs.
As mentioned I just got the waypoint piece, and it sweet with SE

:lol Looks like a basic A1 RIS w/chopped 203 and Aimpoint. Nothing special but perfectly suited for the professional.

:lol Looks like a basic A1 RIS w/chopped 203 and Aimpoint. Nothing special but perfectly suited for the professional.

I used it from the HT Special Fores Sniper. Just noticed, you could customize him into a decent Muskrat

I used these ^^^ weapons back in the day when I was buried knee deep in my own ____, nothing like looking up and not seeing the sun with piles of rumbles coming down in your mouth that'll make you wish you were watching Smurfs while eating strawberry shortcakes like back in the day of vintage RAH GI JOE's.

vietnam-soldiers-1.gif

:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

I used these ^^^ weapons back in the day when I was buried knee deep in my own ____, nothing like looking up and not seeing the sun with piles of rumbles coming down in your mouth that'll make you wish you were watching Smurfs while eating strawberry shortcakes like back in the day of vintage RAH GI JOE's.

vietnam-soldiers-1.gif

:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

Anyone else get this vibe from the quoted post:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5zhq77NuOXU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5zhq77NuOXU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

Back