Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They actually make the Pro look halfway decent on Snake Eyes too. Sideshow should call ya to help them with their Proto/Prod pics. Snake Eyes' looked awful.

OK...so I got Snake Eyes switched over to the Blade body. I like it. But I did not properly prepare myself for the mods to the ankles and wrists. So I need to get some spare pegs, either Hot Toys to trade straight across or Sideshows to trim down. I have a pair of boots that would pop right in, but I am pretty much thinking about getting an extra set to trim in to place. Tese are the boots, does anyone know what figure they came from?
DSC06767-1.jpg

I also added a couple of small pouches to the front of his web belt and changed the back ones out for bigger ones that had material that better matched his other gear. It has been a while, but at least he is almost ready to display!

Forgive the noob question, but Im finally going to swap my body also, where can I get this blade body? Toy Anxiety?

Forgive the noob question, but Im finally going to swap my body also, where can I get this blade body? Toy Anxiety?

Wait until the new TTs are released. You'll spend about 50% less and won't have to deal with the anxiety (no pun intended) of finding them in stock and nabbing them before they're gone.

Are these body's being released by SS or HT?

What he said, though just about ever retailer has them up for preorder for cheaper than Sideshow. If you've got the funds, PO them now. If they turn out anything like the Narrow Shouldered TT, I don't think they'll be around long once they're released if not already cleaned out in pre-orders alone.

I would have waited myself, but I found a Blade mannequin for just a few dollars more than the new TTs. So I jumped on it.

I would have waited myself, but I found a Blade mannequin for just a few dollars more than the new TTs. So I jumped on it.

It's always nice to have the extra parts that come with a TT though, but I did the same thing. Couple months ago, I found a guy on ebay selling loose Weskers for $40 and bought all 4. :lol

Are these body's being released by SS or HT?

You can get these new TTs at almost all the 1/6 figure shops for less than the SS pre-order price. The will probably sell out close to release time though, so snag some while you can.

Back