Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came in today! Quite like it. Now I got a full commando and full ninja. :)

9I6C3964.jpg

9I6C3974.jpg

9I6C3971.jpg

Nice shots, E.

Seems like there is enough there to make a servicable Snake Eyes. But for $200 and a it being a second version of a figure, it should have been a better release. Better than V1, but years laster and several figures deep into the line, it shouldn't have been only "just better", it should have crushed V1 and left no doubt in anyones mind. Meh.

Now, the wait for Bludd :tap

I got mine today! I really like it. I posted pics but I have no idea where in Sideshow Freak cyberspace it has gone. Something about mods need to review?

Yeah, freaking 6 months away. That sux.

Flint was my last Joe, damn, a full year between Joes :thud:.....
icon13.gif

Edit: Forgot about crimson guard in August. Still, that's a long freaking time til Bludd.

Last edited:
Thanks peps. Joe figures, either good or bad, are still fun to tweak and get what you want out of it.
Nice shots, E.

Seems like there is enough there to make a servicable Snake Eyes. But for $200 and a it being a second version of a figure, it should have been a better release. Better than V1, but years laster and several figures deep into the line, it shouldn't have been only "just better", it should have crushed V1 and left no doubt in anyones mind. Meh.

Now, the wait for Bludd :tap

I think this figure is way better than the first release and the $200 is a bit skewed. While not the greatest thing on earth, you do get a nice big, heavy, articulated wolf with it. I plan on getting a second Timber so both SE figures can have one.

As for SE, all he needs is a different sweater. By how fast they went at Toy Anxiety, you could prolly sell the stock sweater or trade it it for one that looks better. :lol

My snake eyes and a bash from some parts I got at toy anxiety.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I hear you. I'm trying to go for the cartoon look.

I hear you. I'm trying to go for the cartoon look.

Yeah, cartoon look is awesome. I was thinking about doing something similar but with the inflames metal boss under suit. I was banking on it meshing well with the sculpted visor head. Sadly, they're much pretty nonexistent and or costly expensive nowadays. $55 at black ops toys? GTFO!

I know what you mean. When sideshow first previewed snakeyes and timber I grabbed a sideshow (or hasbro, I cant remember) stormtrooper undersuit of ebay with putting something like this together in mind. It looks pretty cool in hand, but I had to put snakeyes on a gladiator muscle body to fill out the legs.

Oh Timber, how heavy you have become!

15 minutes of foolin' and he sucks. Sorry NO WAY should he be that heavy without stronger joints. I guess I'll get a nice pose then dab a drop of glue (at least on the front legs) so he will not be doing a front paw stretch all the time.

Happy with Snake so far. Timber makes me angry.

Back