Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: That's a good thing in more than one way.

You said it, break dancing Timber baby!!!! :rock

timber.jpg

I will save full judgement for the full reveal. But based simply on that preview, I like the first version better.

Edit - And I am not all that enthusiastic about Timber as that will be just a little resin statue anyway. It won't actually be an action figure. I am all about the articulation. I likely won't use it to display, but I'll hold on to it anyway just because I am retentive that way.

But that is not to say that I am not excited about this one. I will order every one they allow.

And I am particularly excited because this will drive down the value of the first release so replacing mine will not hurt so much.

Surfer says that Timer will be articulated.

Surfer says that Timer will be articulated.

This version is better than the first for the most part because most of will be like the 82 figure. While the first figure has some 85 cues, it's not even close to it.

If this is true...it will turn this fiure into a whole new level of win for me. Thanks for the info!

Hope the edition size is enough to accommodate all the interest for this character. Regardless of price I don't think he's gonna have any trouble selling out.

New to the forums. Been collecting SS Joe line for about 3 years. Have 12 Joes so far with RnR, Zartan, and Dragon Ninja coming soon (hopefully)!

Anyhow... Just spoke to SS costumer service and the guy I spoke to told me that the EX version is "bad@$$." <His words. He also told me that they're making plenty of both the exclusive and regular edition, so there shouldn't be any problem getting one. He obviously couldn't tell me much else, but he did say that it will be well worth the price. Of course he didn't actually tell me how much it would be, but I got the impression that it wouldn't be outrageous.

One way or another, I'm going to pick this figure up, so the price really doesn't matter. I hope it's under $200, but if not, I'm just going to suck it up and hand SS more of my hard earned money.

I'm so excited over this figure I feel like taking a hammer and smashing my Snake-eyes w Timber statue just to see what the inside of that cheap hollow base looks like!

Back