Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not pre-ordered here either. The "Superman is only $10 more" argument that sealed it. Love the Joe line overall, and SE is my fave, but I'll stay with my mod'ed original and let 1 more person get the EX.

Now bring on Rock'N'Roll and Zartan !!

Just go click on one of the PO threads in the announcement sections and go to the item your looking for. Plus the cookie should save in your computer for 30 days or so allowing you to give the board credit for orders over that time.

So as long as I go to Sideshow's website through any link from this board, they will see it?

This figure just looks off to me, the articulated Timber doesn't work somehow and Snake's head is too small, sweater looks odd to me too - not feeling it so a pass for me. Too bad I wanted to like it...

That price!! ??

More and more the 1/6 market is reminding me of the comic book market of the early-mid 90s. And that's bad.

But you guy's are killing the line, obviously there is no demand for GI Joe figures if you aren't buying this!!!!!!!

Just go click on one of the PO threads in the announcement sections and go to the item your looking for. Plus the cookie should save in your computer for 30 days or so allowing you to give the board credit for orders over that time.

Too much effort given the last PM I got (you know what that was :lol). Easy or no dice. :lol

I've noticed that lately SSC's pictures of Joes have been doing a poor job showcasing all the accessories included with their figures.
The Siegie did a better job, but Zartan and Rock 'N Roll didn't even include the loadout pic and now Snake Eyes' loadout pic has several accessories still on the figure and satchel.
It might help sell the figure if we can see just how many mags and grenades that are included and what the Satchel looks like.

That price!! ??

More and more the 1/6 market is reminding me of the comic book market of the early-mid 90s. And that's bad.

Ha ha, I see your point. In 1991 or whenever you'd have to by like five gimmicky X-Men #1 covers to complete a mural of all the characters with the covers. Now collectors have the option to by multiple SE figures in order to combine the correct visors and body types to make a "complete" Snake Eyes. :monkey1

Most of us, at one point or another with this line, have modified the Joes to fit our personal vision, so that's really not that far fetched of a concept. :huh

I'm betting that's just bad lighting reflecting off of the sculpted parts, but being absorbed by the cloth.

I would agree as well. If they shot in natural light I'm sure they would look so much better.

And this was my first order since 11/22/11 :lol

19 orders last year and this was the first for this year. Lots of meh stuff. This SE is meh but not that meh.

Back