Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Extra Timber portrait is the EX.

Looks like he comes with an XCR, Uzi, and a TMP.

The goggled portrait doesn't look as good from a frontal view, though...

And poseable Timber....ummm, I still like the Waypoint one...

Not baaddd. They should have just used the head from the statue.

I like this. When are we going to see this? December?

Love it!!! i wonder if this visor head will fit on the original snake eyes release?

looks great with the goggle head in those pics, kinda has a giraffe neck with the visor head though.

Honestly, I prefer the V. 1 Snake-Eyes with his SPIE rig and his load out...with a port to the TTA, of course.

Having said that, I'm still all over this.

The articulated Timber, while a cool idea, doesn't work for me.

Snake Eyes neck looks a little elongated, and while Sideshow may have fixed the skinny arms, it looks like he still has no definition in the shoulders.

And I wish the would have just used Beachhead's commando sweater dyed black. The zip up sweater looks like Snakes went shopping at Banana Republic...

Last edited:
I not really feeling it to be honest... I appreciate the effort to make a poseable Timber, but it will look awkward in any position other than how it was original sculpted and even then will have seams.

And the sweater just looks too bulky on Snake Eyes; he looks pretty good w/o it. But overall just not in love and $200 is too high.

The heads look too small on the bodies...the posable Timber isn't wowing me as much as I thought it would and the price is a little steep. I might just settle for my v1 and call it a day.

Something seems off. Like the legs are too short, or the torso is too big. Maybe it's the sweater. Something seems to be throwing off the proportions.

Yeah, the goggle head looks too small in those pix, the visor sculpt seems to be better proportioned.

Overall, I am a little underwhelmed with this preview, especially at the price.

I not really feeling it to be honest... I appreciate the effort to make a poseable Timber, but it will look awkward in any position other than how it was original sculpted and even then will have seams.

And the sweater just looks too bulky on Snake Eyes; he looks pretty good w/o it. But overall just not in love and $200 is too high.

I'm surprisingly underwhelmed by this. Bummer. :( :lol

The goggles are like 1:7 scale and Timber looks like ____.

The heads look too small on the bodies...the posable Timber isn't wowing me as much as I thought it would and the price is a little steep. I might just settle for my v1 and call it a day.

Something seems off. Like the legs are too short, or the torso is too big. Maybe it's the sweater. Something seems to be throwing off the proportions.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Awesome teaser pic....but like Nam said....underwhelming.

i wonder who's chest rig that was on the viper thread? everyone thought it was se's but it's not.

Im excited for this one, but i agree the sweater makes him look a lil too bulky.

I am a bit dissapointed that he doesn't come with the falchion.

I know these pics are early but it seems there are no patches for snake eyes. Does this bug any of you guys too?

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Awesome teaser pic....but like Nam said....underwhelming.

Agreed, underwhelming. I wonder if the $200 is meant to reflect this as being a 2-pack rather than Snake Eyes coming with Timber as an accessory?

Either way $200 is at least $25 too high for the set.

Too bulky. :lol

Both SE and Timber have been eating since their first release. ;)

I like it, but I'm surprised that I'm leaning toward the visor on the definitive "Commando" SE.

$200 plus shipping is definitely too high

but I don't have Snake Eyes and it beats paying much more for the inferior 1st version...

hopefully this price is not the trend for These going forward.Sideshow is not Hot Toys to be charging Higher prices regardless of petroleum costs going up

Back