Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well played Khev :lol

I do wonder if Sideshow will move into HT price territory with this release. Currently they've been staying $50ish below... but if Snake Eyes even hits $200 I think we're all in trouble for the future of affordable 1/6 figures :lecture

I'm still thinking $175 would be the better price for this even considering the extra heads and articulated Timber. But this might be the figure the choose to match HT prices on and if so its a wise choice as Snake Eyes is a figure most will be willing to drop $$$ on.

Well played Khev :lol

I do wonder if Sideshow will move into HT price territory with this release. Currently they've been staying $50ish below... but if Snake Eyes even hits $200 I think we're all in trouble for the future of affordable 1/6 figures :lecture

I'm still thinking $175 would be the better price for this even considering the extra heads and articulated Timber. But this might be the figure the choose to match HT prices on and if so its a wise choice as Snake Eyes is a figure most will be willing to drop $$$ on.

They're gonna have to match HT quality if they expect to pull off an HT price, and given the bull____ as recent as Hawk, they seem incapable. There's ZERO consistency in their QC. So all things considered, that would be a very stupid move on their part, regardless of how much junk they pack the figure with to justify it.

So all things considered, that would be a very stupid move on their part, regardless of how much junk they pack the figure with to justify it.

I would agree it would be hard to justify... but buyers seem to have a nice lemming quality to them and if they want a new Snake Eyes bad enough they might pony up the cash.

I would imagine there is nothing on Snake Eyes that should be sub par in terms of quality... at the very least all aspects of his costume and accessories should be similar to previous pieces that Sideshow has been able to do HT quality work with.

Pretty soon now...the Elder Predator pics are up, and that was the only other thing teased last week besides Snakes...

Last edited:
Pics are up! :yess:

The Exclusive Snake Eyes and Timber Sixth Scale Figure Set, which will include an Additional Timber portrait for alternate display, will be priced at $199.99, while a regular edition, without the extra portrait will be priced at $199.99, and will have a $20.00 non-refundable deposit charged 24 to 48 hours after a Pre-Order of 2 pieces is placed.

Back