Sideshow selling QMx Serenity!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know! that coupon code is certainly not easy to type! it did take a few minutes before it showed up for sale, too. congrats stampe!!!

DV-

do you think that is an issue? i am part of several forums where it is commonly done and have never heard of anyone having an issue with it. however, i did edit mine a bit just in case you have heard of someone having an issue or problem with it.

since these will be serially numbered in order of order number, i would be curious to know what the earliest order number is that anyone hears about.

i do appreciate the thought. :)

I wouldn't post your order number

It's never a good idea to post your order number. Some numbnuts could possibly use it to cancel or divert your order.

It's never a good idea to post your order number. Some numbnuts could possibly use it to cancel or divert your order.

stupid numbnuts!!!

i suppose that is true, but I sure would hope the retail sellers need more information than just that. however, better to be safe, right?

thanks! :shiny:

Well, ordered and paid in full. I did however miss the boat a little, so to speak. I was awake, then not awake, etc, etc and as such didn't start the order process till 15 mins past (5.45am my time), so now way did I get number 1 and I have serious doubts I'm in the top 40.

Sent you a PM boochydog.

Anyway, still very exciting, even tho it's the most I've ever spent on a single collectible and likely ever will.
The postage ended up being a bit more then what I was told, $234, but still less then I feared and got an exchange rate that at a minimum should be 90c in the dollar, way better then just a couple of months ago.

Wonder if I'll get it before christmas.

it will be interesting to see if this sells out with the ES at 1000 and the high purchase price...
also to see when it goes up on ssc site and what their price will be..

it will be interesting to see if this sells out with the ES at 1000 and the high purchase price...
also to see when it goes up on ssc site and what their price will be..

Honestly, I don't see this selling out any time soon, I think a lot of people got on the list just because they were interested rather than actually being able to buy it.

Or people like me who really want to buy it but can't afford it.

Honestly, I don't see this selling out any time soon, I think a lot of people got on the list just because they were interested rather than actually being able to buy it.

Or people like me who really want to buy it but can't afford it.

yeah that's what i'm figuring also. i hope ssc gets it and even if they're at the $2500 price point, with the rewards points it's not that much more. i may snag one or i may not, still indecided on this one.

I was all set but since eLayaway doesn't allow credit cards I just can't put the whole thing on my credit card right now

you could wait till ssc gets it and put it on flex pay.

i've got a good spot for it when i get mine. right under the post where the Hulk is sitting right now..:naughty

29uolc6.jpg

That would look perfect quadcent.

I too don't expect it to sell out any time soon, I wonder if they will even drop the ES back down after a while.

The SS price should be the standard $2495, but with the $500 off going via QMx, any reward points from SS just wouldn't be worth it, plus I suspect you'd only be able to get the 'standard' version and custom changes would only be done via a direct QMx purchase.

I'm also guessing at some point they'll release a cheaper version without the lights/no signature maybe this time next year. But still, it would suck to miss out on this, it's like THE collectible for Serenity fans.

If something changes and I can afford it, I'm going for it.

Yeah, they may do that, but then again, with the waitlist discount, your getting the lights for free anyway, so that still makes it $1995.

Plus word is that Nathan is signing them for way less then any normal fee, so again, how much cheaper can it get.

The only way for a cheap version, would be to take all the parts and combine many into one, make it all out of plastic, basic paint job and produced in China. Sure it would be way cheaper, but then I doubt I'd want to get it anyway.

Looks like our girl sold pretty well in the first day, I'm starting to think a fair 200-300 have sold already, just clearly not to ppl on forums.

Just goes to show, there is a fairly big Firefly/Serenity market out there. Take note SS, we need Firefly PF's....

well after seeing the videos of the lit up serenity on the website and the slideshow of the finished ship i got on the WL. :rolleyes:

that light up feature is to die for, and it's going to look so good in a case with a rotating stand:naughty

Back