Sideshow selling QMx Serenity!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, so check out someone else's (thanks Chuck)

3753411154_8e4e671af8_o.jpg

3752561603_f3ed688468_o.jpg

3752616239_89a2270038_o.jpg

i also got my order processing e-mail from qmx today. i am going to call tomorrow and see if they can give me any indication regarding my order number and the possible serial number. the girl at qmx to speak with is jessica.

yup, I got the email as well, tho I hope the credit card was 'charged' on the friday, the exchange rate has dropped 1c since then.
In theory, by the end of the week, the QMx Concierge Service should be in contact and I can get the ball rolling.

I wonder how many have sold so far...

Well, according to QMx, it already has been successful:

A shout out to all the waiting list folks who made yesterday the best day of sales in QMx history. Serenity Lives, for damn sure! :)

As for not selling out in a years time, who knows.

when is the $500 coupon expire?? is it the end of Oct??
i've got my confirmation from QMx w/coupon code for the $500 off, all i have to do is hit the order button.
i'm just so sitting on the fence on this one. it looks so ^^^^ing awesome, but $2000 is a sht load of coin.

at least for me anyways for something that's not Marvel related.:rolleyes:

As far as I know the coupon dies when when Serenity goes up for sale to everyone, which is on the 30th.
But I maybe wrong and the coupon keeps working, tho I wouldn't count on it.

As far as I know the coupon dies when when Serenity goes up for sale to everyone, which is on the 30th.
But I maybe wrong and the coupon keeps working, tho I wouldn't count on it.

I don't see why the coupon code would expire, it's just for people on the waitlist. As a way of getting more people to be interested. But I'd email them and check.

hmm, re-reading the QMx emails, etc it does seem that the coupon should keep working, even after everyone else can pre-order it. So as long as they are not sold out, you should be fine.
But even so, an email to check wouldn't hurt.

to bad they couldn't of had the power going up through the stand somehow so the cord wasn't visible just hanging out the bottom like it shows.

think i'll email then to see if it's a possible mod they'd be willing to do.

Just got this mail:
"Hi Jesper
Congratulations on the purchase of Serenity – The Big Damn Replica! This e-mail is just to confirm that we have received your preorder and to let you know that, based on when your order was confirmed in the system, your number in the edition is 0XX
We would also like to take the opportunity to ask if there are any customization options you would like on your Serenity? If there are, please feel free to email me back with a phone number and a good time to call and I or one of the other QMx concierges will give you a ring to discuss.
Thanks again for purchasing Serenity. We at QMx realize that Serenity is a once-in-a-lifetime acquisition for our customers, and are committed to ensuring every step of the process is as wonderful as we're sure owning her will be. So, if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.
Cheers, "

Excellent service I must say:cool: My edition # is below 50.

This part: "We would also like to take the opportunity to ask if there are any customization options you would like on your Serenity?" sounds interesting. I wonder what kind of customization that can be done.

If it were you how what would you change? I need ideas :D

you might ask about the issue quadcent mentioned a bit earlier. i like having one shuttle taking off. having the power boosters in launch/landing position sounds interesting, but i like the flying position better. you can go to the qmx to see all the possible options that qmx lists.

i also got my edition #. mine is below 20. :D

I got the email as well and as soon as I did, I'd knew boochydog would be below 20, in fact I'm almost surprised its not under 10.

So it seems they did pretty much go in order number and not much else was happening. I got 115, which I'm actually pretty happy with.

As such, it seems my initial thoughts are right, they sold a good 100+ in the first 25-30mins.

Now to sort out the details and get her built.

if i had not screwed up putting in that awkward coupon code, i would have been. :(

oh, and i would not be surprised if the first few were spoken for. in fact, i bet the first 10 were already spoken for from cast members and such.

Last edited:
you might ask about the issue quadcent mentioned a bit earlier. i like having one shuttle taking off. having the power boosters in launch/landing position sounds interesting, but i like the flying position better. you can go to the qmx to see all the possible options that qmx lists.

i also got my edition #. mine is below 20. :D

yeah i still haven't heard back from them in regards to that.
i think i'll send them another email, since the first couple emails i sent them i got responses right away..:confused:

if i had not screwed up putting in that awkward coupon code, i would have been. :(

ahh, I had that in the clipboard, so just copy'n'paste.

I guess the first 10 or so could be already 'taken', unless we heard from someone with on, I guess we will never find out.

well i got back a response in regards to possibly concealing the power cord in the base/stand somehow. i guess they have looked into it and for some electrical standards reason they couldn't do it that way.

so what you see is what you get.

well i got back a response in regards to possibly concealing the power cord in the base/stand somehow. i guess they have looked into it and for some electrical standards reason they couldn't do it that way.

That doesn't really surprise me. Maybe if one puts some black paper on the stand behind it, you'd hardly see the black cord.

Back