Sideshow SDCC Thread June 25th - July 12th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh has it? Well it'll be nice to see just how much is on display this week! I mean, there'll really be something for everyone. The only thing I think they're lacking in terms of new releases/teases for licenses is Alien & Predator. It would've been great to have had a Dog Alien LSB, but alas, there's so much else on the table that it's not like I'll be hurting without it. In fact, I may be hurting more if one pops up! :lol

My Hot Toys guesses:

Falcon Cockpit 1/6
Princess Leia 1/6 (New Hope)
Boba Fett & Carbonite block 1/6 (Empire)
Han & Luke Stormtroopers 1/6 (New Hope)
First Order Stormtrooper 1/6 (Force Awakens)

Terminator Endoskeleton 1/6
T1 Kyle Reese 1/6
Doc Brown 1/6
Captain America 1/4

RS has rescued SDCC 2015 for me.
Can't think of anything else that will interest me personally.

Didn't think I'd want another, with owning the original, but I think I was very wrong.

preview_ShardPF.jpg

I expect to see at least five figures from Episode 7. 6 months out from AoU we got 7 at the one toy show. We are now 5 months out from Episode 7, they have to show multiple figures here, especially if rumors are true of Hasbro unveiling there Episode 7 toys, it means companies have a greenlight to show products.

SDCC Preview Night is the closest we come as adults to opening a new Sears Catalog for the first time. :lol

I rememember SDCC a few years ago before they started all the online previews leading up to the event. We didn't know what to expect until the first pictures starting showing up online. That was like looking for the Sears catalog, but finding a Playboy instead. :lol

I rememember SDCC a few years ago before they started all the online previews leading up to the event. We didn't know what to expect until the first pictures starting showing up online. That was like looking for the Sears catalog, but finding a Playboy instead. :lol

:rotfl

LOL...exactly!!! those were the days

I remember Sears catalogs at Christmas...oh, the joy! :D Can't wait for pics to start flowing in!

From Sideshow Collectibles I hope we get more X-Men and Spidey villain statues

My Hot Toys guesses:

Falcon Cockpit 1/6
Princess Leia 1/6 (New Hope)
Boba Fett & Carbonite block 1/6 (Empire)
Han & Luke Stormtroopers 1/6 (New Hope)
First Order Stormtrooper 1/6 (Force Awakens)

Terminator Endoskeleton 1/6
T1 Kyle Reese 1/6
Doc Brown 1/6
Captain America 1/4

Would be great.

I'd love a BTTF II Marty the most and movie Deadpool

Back