Sideshow SDCC Thread June 25th - July 12th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
preview_TheJokerTDKPF.jpg

Oh man! Two at the same time. This is going to cost me a grand, but I have to have them as long as the Ledger sculpt looks good. I've been waiting for these guys for a while.

These both look so finished that I wouldn't be surprised if they show up on preview night tomorrow! Hopefully the pose of Batman is less awkward than their Arkham Asylum Bats. It looks like it'll be more a prepared for battle pose, which could work. It's promising though! The suit looks like it'll be fantastic.

As for Joker, the pose looks spot on...love the addition of the card...just works really well. I'd have to think the EX would either be a swap out smiling head, or another card, maybe with a scratched out Bat on it, or something. The usual crazy Joker card.

I'm going to stick with the Prime 1 line at this point, with Batman ordered, but if these sculpts turn out this well, then they could end up being two of the more accurate movie PFs out there!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand it's awkward. :lol

I'm sure it'll look better with the cape, and the lean HAS to be from the angle the picture was shot, right? If not, that's very bizarre. It's gotta be the angle. I guess we'll see soon enough though!

Just read this on the SSC Online Comic Con site: "over 100 of our most recent releases and exciting new reveals" will be at the show! That's a LOT!!! These two will definitely be there then. Especially with Bats as done as he is in the shot above. That's a LOT of stuff that will be coming in over the next couple of days...prepare for image overload! :lol It's going to be great.

Don't think that's the picture angle.
Looks like he's about to fall over.

Yeah, everything else on the desk looks normal. I guess we'll have to wait for actual shots of him up at SDCC...hopefully he looks better there for those interested! It'd be terrible to have a poor pose for what looks to be a really solid sculpt!

If that Joker looks great he will be my first PF. Slippery slope but will fit with my 1/4 figures and I never had a chance to get the Enterbay one.

This picture someone took with a potato shows that Punisher will be there, as will Ash and Beetlejuice!

11667480_10153057216102123_3180455568699534616_n.jpg

I'm actually good with the pose. He looks to be on uneven ground and about to throw a punch. Depending how you torque your body leaning isnt necessarily out of the question

I hope it looks good for those interested! It's hard to judge from this shot, but once it's all set up and displayed, I'm hoping it's something people are as happy with as they were when they saw the initial shoulder up tease!

I'm really eager to see everything. This year's SDCC seems like it's going to be HUGE for previews of Sideshow and Hot Toys! And Koto seems to have a few things on deck too...it's a great year for collectors...not so much for wallets and bank accounts. :lol

Actually the shoulder up tease is the latest pic we saw. The full body shot has been floating around for at least a month.

And a big :yess: for Beetlejuice and Ash. Looking forward to that whole display tbh.

Back