Premium Format Sideshow Sabertooth Premium Format (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't remember if I said this already or not but it is definitely better than the last Sabertooth they did. I'm glad I never got the last one.

This is another one I want to see at SDCC19! It better be there...

Sabertooth looked exceptional at SDCC19! This is another one with a stupid price, tho.

If I can lower the price on this one, I'll get it.

Not sure if I should go with the EX or get the Reg locally, hmm.

I know it’s way more expensive to order the ex. But with only 500 ex being offered, and the ex portrait being great, you should order the ex. If you find you don’t like it, I’m sure you will be able to sell the ex portrait and make-up the difference. Buy the ex.

I know it’s way more expensive to order the ex. But with only 500 ex being offered, and the ex portrait being great, you should order the ex. If you find you don’t like it, I’m sure you will be able to sell the ex portrait and make-up the difference. Buy the ex.

Imagine that, I was the last entry posted 6 months ago! Has the collecting world gone mad? How can a sculpt of this quality totally be ignored or overlooked? Makes the old SS version look like a cheap doll. Incredible. Unbelievable. Unimaginable.

The whole thread has been quiet. Members goin to another forum maybe

Imagine that, I was the last entry posted 6 months ago! Has the collecting world gone mad? How can a sculpt of this quality totally be ignored or overlooked? Makes the old SS version look like a cheap doll. Incredible. Unbelievable. Unimaginable.

this forum has been down a lot, but lots of activity on the other forum though

between the multiple forum outages here and the trend of collectors to hang out in Facebook statue groups, things have slowed down around here... but as aa909 pointed out there is more activity on the other forum site...

it probablly doesn't help either that if your not a Premium member you get hit with a lot of ads on this site...

I also don’t think it helped that this site severed its ties with SS so they could support unlicensed pieces and knock-offs.

Great idea. :cuckoo:

Really? I thought they shut down all the custom threads here to support SS. I believe SF did the same thing.

Really? I thought they shut down all the custom threads here to support SS. I believe SF did the same thing.

They were doing that initially and then posted a message about how difficult that was and how it inhibited freedom (or something to that effect) and chose to severe ties rather than close down the custom threads/posts.

It's a great piece, better than the last version, and I'd imagine would look good with either the SS Wolverine or the XM Brown Suit.

Yup, still need Sabertooth in this costume and I like this sculpt way better than XM's ...so this will be a must.

Back