Premium Format Sideshow Sabertooth Premium Format (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
collectors paid seven days ago and no shipping update WTF

Hate when they do that. SSC shouldn't charge unless the statue is actually in their warehouse.

The statues were scheduled to be at their warehouse 7 days ago, so their system processed several orders. Only to find out the statues were going to be days late getting to the warehouse.

Joshy G....:monkey1

lol

looks like a late 30's early 40's cornball tryin WAY too hard to look like an 18 year old playa! stupid beenie hat... wonder how many hours he had to spend to get it strategically placed so it only covered his left ear! lol

i miss susan!

This is the money shot right here! So Stoked!

Sabretooth-Premium-Format-Figure-In-The-Wild-3.jpg

It's been a month since Sideshow took my money, no emails, no answers. All I know is that it sitting in the US port with other statues It's not in China and not waiting to dock.

That sucks!

After a month of sitting, any coronavirus that might've been on the boxes should be dead by now.

That huge base on that XM brown Wolverine just doesn't jive with that Sabertooth. Bad optics, IMO.

Got mine and its absolutely stunning and was worth the wait. If you're on the fence pull that trigger IMO.

Back