Premium Format Sideshow Sabertooth Premium Format (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In all honesty divo, it does look good. However, I'd rather be waiting on this than waiting on Nightcrawler.

I have also been waiting for years for certain characters. I’m still waiting for a 1/4 Bats, Hulk, Cap, and others, though many have been released repeatedly I never dug the offerings, so the wait continues.

Regarding SS XMen line, I really believe they will address long sought after characters, as I’ve never seen SScommit so deaply to a line, nor pumping out product at this rapid a pace. Sure we’ll get repeats, but we have also gotten, Mags, Juggs, Cable, x23, Thanos, all characters which were way overdue, and yet finally addressed.

Wait for it, cause they’re coming.

From blog

Attachments

• ssssc.jpg
    ssssc.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 123
  • ss1s.jpg
    ss1s.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Take a deep breath, let it all sink in, cause this is one kick arse beast!

I am actually happy with it. I didn't like the 2nd release. This is the iteration I remember from the comic books I grew up with.

looks pretty good. I think the head sculpts are better on their last release, but I like this one much better overall. No plate base.

Looks solid. I have the classic variant and I'm happy with that so I won't be picking this up. Waiting to see what other X-characters sideshow comes up with.

Looks solid. I have the classic variant and I'm happy with that so I won't be picking this up. Waiting to see what other X-characters sideshow comes up with.

Cyclops, Gambit, Colossus, Storm........oh don't forget about Wolverine. Then the cycle will start all over again. The circle of rehashes by Sideshow.

This is legit $300 cheaper than I expected. I'm not sure if I should be surprised or more cynical.

You’ve seen the line up before :lol

Sure have. However, I wasn't a fan of the Lee PFs. Especially Cyclops and Colossus. Even though I'd love a Byrne version of them most, I'd also be down for an Astonishing Cassady version of them as well. Then I'd just need a Storm I like and for some company to finally release a 1/4 Nightcrawler. That would finish off my 1/4 X-MEN collection.

Cyclops, Gambit, Colossus, Storm........oh don't forget about Wolverine. Then the cycle will start all over again. The circle of rehashes by Sideshow.

Yes, we've had a ton of rehashes. However, sideshow has slipped in some never released PFs/MAQs as well (Juggy, X-23, Cable, and Magneto). So, hopefully Sideshow continues to release some never seen X-characters. It would be nice to see Nightcrawler, Beast, and Arch/Angel PFs soon.

Face-paint-fail, suit looks to modern 2nd fail, but from the backside it looks like a grail.
definitly 1 of the best statues i have ever seen from the backside. looks fantastic!!!

07_300730_Sabretooth_0074.jpg

Pic by sideshowcollectibles

Sure have. However, I wasn't a fan of the Lee PFs. Especially Cyclops and Colossus. Even though I'd love a Byrne version of them most, I'd also be down for an Astonishing Cassady version of them as well. Then I'd just need a Storm I like and for some company to finally release a 1/4 Nightcrawler. That would finish off my 1/4 X-MEN collection.

The X-Men dio set was the Astonishing versions at least

This Sabertooth statue is freakin awesome!

Definitely leaning towards getting it. I'll try to wait for in hand pics, but if this sells well, then I'll jump in early.

Face-paint-fail, suit looks to modern 2nd fail, but from the backside it looks like a grail.
definitly 1 of the best statues i have ever seen from the backside. looks fantastic!!!

07_300730_Sabretooth_0074.jpg

Pic by sideshowcollectibles

This is just a trash attitude.

Back