Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys...:1-1:

For people who likes culos.....and yes, I don't discriminate lol :monkey3

2FC01E67-9EB9-4AB8-93FB-CDA27D4469CA-11732-00000A901D8D1EA8.jpg

:rotfl we can always count on you to give us the money shot. :lol

If this is supposed to be sold out, why is SS not stating it through newsletter?

hey guys, the EX is arriving Friday. looking to get rid of it. PM me if interested. It will stay sealed

I have three. I'm not flipping I just want to get my cost back. I got one from eBay and it had cracks, so I got one from another member and then my WL converted. So I'm keeping one for sure, and hope to get my cost back on the others. If SS sends me one that has cracks I'm going to send it right back.

If it doesn't have cracks can I still return it? Would there be a charge?

I have three. I'm not flipping I just want to get my cost back. I got one from eBay and it had cracks, so I got one from another member and then my WL converted. So I'm keeping one for sure, and hope to get my cost back on the others. If SS sends me one that has cracks I'm going to send it right back.

You may be out the return shipping

Ah do what you want. It's your money. But if someone needs a ex it's a good deal! I like this one a lot. It's worth getting one!

Back