Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a problem with handing out infractions....

:doh .......... Me keep quite now............ :wave yes shipping overseas is enough to make me stop collecting. Too many headaches. I'm glad you all can handle buying from so far away.

shipping for mine was a ton and I had half the mileage you would :lol

Actually the original shipping from ssc is very cheap, I think it was around $25-$35. If I were to get one off of the forum it would be pushing $100 for shipping out of the states.:thud:

Actually the original shipping from ssc is very cheap, I think it was around $25-$35. If I were to get one off of the forum it would be pushing $100 for shipping out of the states.:thud:

Shipping for what....Rhino or Punisher? If its the punisher, it's pretty small box. Shipping shouldn't be that much.

SquiderM3, what can I say man? Your pics are second to none. I'm just hoping when my statue arrives, & is in hand, it will look half as good as your pics depict.

P.S. Also got a chance to view your Venom/Carnage pics, & once again simply outstanding! We thank you.:clap:clap:clap

Back