Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

ha ha ha I wish they were paying me. They could do it in statues. Good to see someone agrees with me at least. Fair enough though Vaako I know alot of people are loving the ex head alot more. Hopefully you managed to get an ex on preorder.

i don't say that i hate the regular portrait but i wouldn't buy this piece if it didn't come with the exclusive portrait :wink1:

this is purely Ex or Fail ..............:lecture

My first EX order as a collector. Ill have to start building a display area soon. Im trying to get an idea of size requirements for all the upcoming statues.

My first EX order as a collector. Ill have to start building a display area soon. Im trying to get an idea of size requirements for all the upcoming statues.

.........:duff

Build big. If you are going to collect SSC pieces, you will be needing as much space as possible.

This one is gonna be big, you will get surprise to see the size of 1/4 statues. And welcome to collecting world!!

Yeah this will be my first SSC piece as well. For now I will have to make do with limited room but hopefully as the collection grows I'll be able to move to a big house.

Good luck with your collection. :yess:

I feel EX is usually the way to go, no matter what. You generally get more value if you were to resell it.

I feel EX is usually the way to go, no matter what. You generally get more value if you were to resell it.

Yeah and it will also costs about 100.00 to 150.00 more than there version. All depends on if you this the extra print, arm, or extra head.

Looking forward to seeing this on display at SDCC. It'll probably be the reg head though.

Thats awesome your going Nova. I'd love to make it there someday but its a long trip for me. Enjoy and keep us posted on whats happening in the world of sideshow.

I can't wait to unbox this guy. He is going to be so imposing!

I can't wait to unbox this guy. He is going to be so imposing!

Yeah he's gonna be huge for sure. I can't imagine how big the box will be when it finally shows up at my place. Scary! :horror

just joined the site, great info, i've been reading all day. I just bought the Bowen Hulk variant on ebay not realizing I could have just got it from SSC, I paid the same at least ($250 with shipping). But now I want the Ex Rhino, I'm glad I found this site before I made my purchase, I would have bought the regular one with out even knowing about the Ex version. I got on the wait list. Based on all the posts it sounds like a sure thing. Is the wait list just a ploy by SSC to get people to buy? Or is my chance of getting one really based on someone backing out.

I love the pic on SSD of the Rhino and Spiderman and really want both but it looks like I really missed the boat on the Spiderman its like $800+ on ebay. I hope they make something similar in the near future.

Why are there so many lines at SSC, like what's the diff between comiquette and maquette?

How do you find all the wait list items on ssc?

just joined the site, great info, i've been reading all day. I just bought the Bowen Hulk variant on ebay not realizing I could have just got it from SSC, I paid the same at least ($250 with shipping). But now I want the Ex Rhino, I'm glad I found this site before I made my purchase, I would have bought the regular one with out even knowing about the Ex version. I got on the wait list. Based on all the posts it sounds like a sure thing. Is the wait list just a ploy by SSC to get people to buy? Or is my chance of getting one really based on someone backing out.

I love the pic on SSD of the Rhino and Spiderman and really want both but it looks like I really missed the boat on the Spiderman its like $800+ on ebay. I hope they make something similar in the near future.

Why are there so many lines at SSC, like what's the diff between comiquette and maquette?

Ah bro welcome! I'm new myself. Been here 3 months on this forum and I can tell you now. Once you get into SS you will not ever want Bowen again. :lol I can be sure of this. The size of these statues will blow you away.

Hey bud. I just joined myself. I had some of the same questions. First off I was told that comiquette are based off a character in comics and maquette is based on a movie character, some characters:welcome can obviously have both. Anyone please correct me if I am wrong.

As far as waitlist I joined the SSC newsletter. You can do it on the SSC site. Every thursday you get a newsletter and it tells you what items are getting low in stock and a link to waiting list.

I got on the Rhino waitlist myself about 2 weeks ago. People keep making it seem like a sure thing so i have my fingers crossed but I would be fine with the regular myself if thats my only option. I know what you mean about the spidey comiquette, way out of my price range to. But there are lots of great statues to come especially if your a DC fan as well, their just getting going. There is currently a waitlist you can jump on for the joker premium format to if your interested.

Hope that all helped and wasn't to long. Again welcome.

thanks for all the info. I was looking at the pf Hawkeye, are those posible like action figures? Would those display well with comiquette or are they too different.

thanks for all the info. I was looking at the pf Hawkeye, are those posible like action figures? Would those display well with comiquette or are they too different.

The Hawkeye PF can not be posed. His pose is set. This is a polystone/resin piece.

If you don't care about scale, Coms and PFs can be mixed. Most Coms are 1/5 scale but a few can be 1/4 scale. PFs are 1/4 scale. You would have to decide if you are comfortable displaying both scales together.

Back