Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

Also, often times PF's will also have some type of other material other than polystone. In these case a costume or cape for example could be cloth. Check out the Captian America and Thor PF from a few years ago for an example. The Hawkeye also appears to have some cloth parts.

I really hope this rhino is first in a line of spidey villans. IMO spideys villans like x-men have always been awesome. Mysterio would be beyond cool at 1/4 scale.

Also, often times PF's will also have some type of other material other than polystone. In these case a costume or cape for example could be cloth. Check out the Captian America and Thor PF from a few years ago for an example. The Hawkeye also appears to have some cloth parts.

Correct. They are mixed media PF. However, not all PFs are mixed media now. Some are fully sculpted. The recent Spiderwoman PF is an example of this.

I wonder if rhino will be bigger than the thing statue?

Man I wish this came out sooner. The wait is gonna kill me.

True. may have to go to the zoo to ease ur wait. If you throw a net into in the pit it's just like the real thing.

Man I wish this came out sooner. The wait is gonna kill me.

set this picture as your wallpaper and you'll be fine :lol

2hye44g.jpg

The wait is okay with me, as i couldn't afford it this year and i need a new cabinet for this beast.

Yeah there is so much good stuff coming out its hard to priorities. But I am a hugh Spidey fan and even though it might sound strange my favorite villians were always Rhino and Scorpion. So this was an obvious buy for me. I would love a Scorpion comiquette but I don't think hes a popular enough villan to be at the top of the list. Probably have to wait for a few other villians to go by first.

Com>>>>Maq in this case. :lecture

I am hopping for comiquette when they do the lizard. I wasn't a big fan of how the lizard looked in the movie. I think he should have had the white lab coat on the while time in the movie. After scorpion, lizard is probably my most wanted. Oh and doc oc

I'll take any Spidey villain I can get. But the one that I want most is Doc Oc. The arms alone would look awesome and menacing in PF. Would make for a great display with Spider-Man.

Spiderman and Batman have the best villains

Back