Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

Rhino the "bestakiller" :rock

Awesome beast

Thanks Pablo viggiano,Dr. Doom pf,dio sentinel #1....rhino Cq :rock

��������

I had to order it....love, love, love everything about this piece....no spidey needed for me, all I'll need is this piece and the upcoming hulk piece....I will pick up the SS Kirby Hulk again too one day, may sell on of my Efx Vader Legend helmets so I don't feel bad for paying the going market rate for it but I feel incomplete unless my Kirby Hulk PF comes back home to daddy. :love

I ordered the Exclusive too. Specs are unreal, this is thick as hell.

Preordered EX, can't wait to unbox him! He's gonna be a tank on my shelf.

Is there a variant head? I can't tell. 399.99 and shipping... Hmmmm I can't decide yet. Since it's tbd on ES how much time do you think I have to wait? I mean they won't be sold out until the ES comes out first correct? Has an ex sold out before they announce the ES?

This also happened with the latest Freddy Krueger PF, the EX sold out before the ES was announced.

19.00 lbs (8.62 kg) :yess:

I think he looks great and the pics with Spidey are awesome. Dont mind the price point either and like that he is fully sculpted.

Man, I just saw the 360 on this thing. WOW! This is one serious piece of polystone. Pablo has some amazing God given talent.

Looks great but I'm waiting for Hulk. Congrats to those getting one though.

Preordered EX, can't wait to unbox him! He's gonna be a tank on my shelf.

Man this year has some big statues, rhino, colossus an skaar!!

Yah I also looking forward in getting another massive box thus losing more space in my house.:gah: this hobby is so cruel.:monkey2

I want this so bad, but there's so many other great things coming out I'm more interested in :( Congrats to those who order it

200190_press11-001.jpg

Impressive size, pose and detail....but God he looks terrible from the side! LOL Another pinhead character sculpt. Spidey could snap his neck easily. Look how tiny the head is compared to the body... Jesus, he must have a rubber neck. How the hell did he fit in that costume? Is his head independent from the rest of the body? Where's the girth in the neck? I forsee a bunch of broken head returns. What a shame...:ohbfrank:

The-Giraffe-Women-of-the-Neck-Rings-2.jpg

BB

Impressive size, pose and detail....but God he looks terrible from the side! LOL Another pinhead character sculpt. Spidey could snap his neck easily. Look how tiny the head is compared to the body... Jesus, he must have a rubber neck. How the hell did he fit in that costume? Is his head independent from the rest of the body? Where's the girth in the neck? I forsee a bunch of broken head returns. What a shame...:ohbfrank:

The-Giraffe-Women-of-the-Neck-Rings-2.jpg

BB

I think it's just the regular head that looks like that. I viewed the 360 view of the EX head and it looks better

There won't be any broken heads cause it will come detached. Also I don't think it looks nearly as exaggerated as the pic you posted BB.

Personally I see what your saying BB but I don't think it looks terrible from the side.

BB

Let me get this straight: You are fine with a fictional character the size of a small truck who wears a rhino costume, but your hang up is that he has a long neck? I believe the LOL is on you, buddy.

1/4 comiquette Scale or dead

Rhino-Comiquette-003_1336657805.jpg

Pablo viggiano/martin canale i love you both :duff

Back