Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

Impressive size, pose and detail....but God he looks terrible from the side! LOL Another pinhead character sculpt. Spidey could snap his neck easily. Look how tiny the head is compared to the body... Jesus, he must have a rubber neck. How the hell did he fit in that costume? Is his head independent from the rest of the body? Where's the girth in the neck? I forsee a bunch of broken head returns. What a shame...:ohbfrank:

I dunno dude, proportions seem fine to me. Don't see many people with necks bigger than that running around.

Unless you want a Rhino with a goitre, not sure how it could be improved in that respect.

I can see the Spider price go up.:yess:

Spidey com will keep going up and up no matter what. There are just too many Spidey fans around and there will be more with the new generation coming up growing up on the movies and cartoons. I seen so many kids with Spidey costumes.

That thing is a must have. If you are a Spidey fan and don't have it, you have to get it.

Best Spidey ever and best Trio in statue history imo.

Venom, Carnage, Spidey.

Soon to be a 4 piece 1/4 scale dio! :yess:

Now we need lizard

True than I can finally replace this guy from my display cabinet.

lizard.jpg

now I want SpidY Comi & Hulk PF Kirby Hulk looks nice.....

Impressive size, pose and detail....but God he looks terrible from the side! LOL Another pinhead character sculpt. Spidey could snap his neck easily. Look how tiny the head is compared to the body... Jesus, he must have a rubber neck. How the hell did he fit in that costume? Is his head independent from the rest of the body? Where's the girth in the neck? I forsee a bunch of broken head returns. What a shame...:ohbfrank:

BB

The reg head is way too small. They made it small to make the body look more muscular I think, to make him look bigger. I agree the neck is too long and curved. With a head this small he reminds me of the buffed up Hanover Fist from the movie Heavy Metal, in the segment, "Captain Sternn". His face looks like him, too.
I doubt there will be many broken necks, though.

The EX head, the Classic one, looks ok to me, though. EX or fail. I suggest you pick up the EX, BB.

They'll probably still do capes and jackets, pants in fabric, but most skin-tight outifts will be fully sculpted, i reckon.

Probably true. I don't think the number of fabric PFs will go down just because the number of fully sculpted PFs is going up. I think the balance will be less comiquettes and other formats. Or we'll just see more characters that wouldn't make sense with cloth, like with the Star Wars PFs.

Rhino is one of those characters, like Venom and Carnage, that you really can't do in fabric because they don't wear fabric. Fully sculpted is a default for them.

Spidey com will keep going up and up no matter what. There are just too many Spidey fans around and there will be more with the new generation coming up growing up on the movies and cartoons. I seen so many kids with Spidey costumes.

That thing is a must have. If you are a Spidey fan and don't have it, you have to get it.

You see, I feel this way, but my wallet doesn't. :monkey2

I wish I had the Spidey com or PF but no doubt there'll be another 1/4 classic costume Spidey within a few years, so those of us without the com will have to get that.

I really am not seeing small neck syndrome. Looks pretty stout to me.

You see, I feel this way, but my wallet doesn't. :monkey2

I wish I had the Spidey com or PF but no doubt there'll be another 1/4 classic costume Spidey within a few years, so those of us without the com will have to get that.

Hope one pops up for cheap soon for you bro. You never know there are some deals that come up once in a while. If not, they probably will make another Spidey down the line.

Do your guys confirmation emails say exclusive rhino comiquette? Or just rhino comiquette?

No I ordered EX and my confirmation doesn't say it either. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Check your account on SSC it should show you the Rhino EX processing.

Gotta say that besides a lack of angles on this, SS has lifted their game on the photos lately and the last few PF's they have done have looked great in the photos. Well done SS!

Rh!nO ComiqueTTe Ex or fa!L........:lecture

Hope one pops up for cheap soon for you bro. You never know there are some deals that come up once in a while. If not, they probably will make another Spidey down the line.

Thanks man. I can never get enough Spider-Man.

Best Spidey ever and best Trio in statue history imo.

Venom, Carnage, Spidey.

Soon to be a 4 piece 1/4 scale dio! :yess:

Well said Fuzzy :exactly:. With Rhino sculpt, the Spidey line has just hit a grand slam!

Now hoping that Canale and/or Viggiano exclusively continue this line.:pray: In 1/4 scale, & totally sculpted of course.

Now bring on Apocalypse, Hulk, Hulk vs Wolverine, Thanos, Dr. Doom, Thor, Capt. America,Lizard, Doc. Ock, Vulture, ...etc.....etc.....etc.

Again, all in full sculpt !/4 scale, with Canale/ Viggiano doing them true justice!..........Amen:pray::pray::pray:

Now hoping that Canale and/or Viggiano exclusively continue this line.:pray: In 1/4 scale, & totally sculpted of course.

Now bring on Apocalypse, Hulk, Hulk vs Wolverine, Thanos, Dr. Doom, Thor, Capt. America,Lizard, Doc. Ock, Vulture, ...etc.....etc.....etc.

Again, all in full sculpt !/4 scale, with Canale/ Viggiano doing them true justice!..........Amen:pray::pray::pray:

That would be a whole lot of 1/4 fully sculpted greatness!!! :exactly::lecture:goodpost:

got my order in for the exclusive , spidey and rhino facing each other is a too awesome display to pass on

Back