Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

I'd like the original Six.
Sandman, Vulture, Kraven, Mysterio, Electro & Ock. :pray:

So now that I have read a few posts I'm not sure if he is 1/4 or 1/5 scale. 18" tall but he is hunched over into ramming positon....so if he where more or less standing like PF hulk I would say he would be at 21" just like hulk. His base looks mostly the same as Hulk and Thing.

So I'm thinking he is closer to 1/4 then 1/5 scale. IMO.:dunno

Isn't Hulk supposed to be 10 feet tall? Wouldn't that make 1/4 scale 30 inches, without a base..? Not sure how tall Rhino is, but I guess not nearly as tall as Hulk to be 18 inches in 1/4 scale. That makes Rhino 6 feet tall, hunched over, seems about right.

Isn't Hulk supposed to be 10 feet tall? Wouldn't that make 1/4 scale 30 inches, without a base..? Not sure how tall Rhino is, but I guess not nearly as tall as Hulk to be 18 inches in 1/4 scale. That makes Rhino 6 feet tall, hunched over, seems about right.

The PF Hulk isn't true 1/4. I remember the sculptor talking about how SS had him do it slightly under 1/4.

You can read about Marvel character stats here...https://marvel.com/universe/Main_Page
The Rhino statue is probably just over 16" tall without the base, but only has to be just over 19" tall to be 1:4 scale and it is in a very hunched over pose.

The PF Hulk isn't true 1/4. I remember the sculptor talking about how SS had him do it slightly under 1/4.

Not saying that isn't the case, but the Kirby Hulk wasn't much taller than a normal male and the PF would be at least 6'6" at full scale.

Not saying that isn't the case, but the Kirby Hulk wasn't much taller than a normal male and the PF would be at least 6'6" at full scale.

isn't the PF and the Kirby Hulk one and the same?

Is there a variant head? I can't tell. 399.99 and shipping... Hmmmm I can't decide yet. Since it's tbd on ES how much time do you think I have to wait? I mean they won't be sold out until the ES comes out first correct? Has an ex sold out before they announce the ES?

not kirby hulk :lecture

EX ordered... now to hope for a mysterio:pray:

Is there a variant head? I can't tell. 399.99 and shipping... Hmmmm I can't decide yet. Since it's tbd on ES how much time do you think I have to wait? I mean they won't be sold out until the ES comes out first correct? Has an ex sold out before they announce the ES?

Yes. Joker EX and I believe the Storm PF EX have both sold out under those circumstances.

EX Ordered :wave

What a year!! Buddies!!!:hi5:

Joker
Skaar
Rhino

Magneto pf??
Cyclops life size bust??
:pray:

This comic con will be amazing!!!!

Please averone,pituvision... bring to us really awesome HD videos from San Diego!!!! :yess:

Great looking rhino but its a pass for me waiting on the hulk!,

Great looking rhino but its a pass for me waiting on the hulk!,

me too , gonna keep the money for hulk and hopefully a new iron man mark VII maquette although i 'm sure i will regret passing on rhino exclusive

I now want the lsb to display with comiquette....damn you sideshow

I want to display it just like this with Spidey, except with the classic portrait.....now I have to figure out how to make room !! :gah:
200190_press11-001.jpg

I can see the Spider price go up.:yess:

Back