Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

I have Spidey and Venom. I passed on Carnage. Never was a big Carnage fan. However, Venom is a MUST! Seeing that bad boy in person is the only way to actually know how great that statue is. If you are a big Spidey fan, you have to get Venom. He'll be far more important in your collection then Skaar. If you can swing a way to keep both, do it. Skaar is no joke. That is also a kick ass statue. I'm on hunt for one myself because I didn't PO it. That being said, if I could only keep one, it would certainly be Venom.

I got in to the hobby just a little to late for Venom. I Have the 2 Goblins as well. I actually really like the Hobgoblin Com, but as space becomes more of a premium I find myself looking at my collection and thinking what would go first. Ms marvel and Rogue would be possibilties. X-23 com and Gambit pf i just couldnt part with. Unless i was offered stupid money and even then i would never get rid of X-23.

Consider it sold! :lecture

Been waiting on this since Bowen Rhino.

Now if they would make MODOK, Shocker and Bi-Beast, I would be set. :thud:

I agree. :lecture
10_smarto.jpg

Not sure if I should get this. It would be my first statue so I'm not sure it will go well alone, without the previous Spiderman pieces.

Don't mull it over too long, i imagine the EX will be sold out by the weekend

I got in to the hobby just a little to late for Venom. I Have the 2 Goblins as well. I actually really like the Hobgoblin Com, but as space becomes more of a premium I find myself looking at my collection and thinking what would go first. Ms marvel and Rogue would be possibilties. X-23 com and Gambit pf i just couldnt part with. Unless i was offered stupid money and even then i would never get rid of X-23.

I've done the same, then when i look at them i don' want to get rid of them, though it do have a priority list, one to sell would be my Bowen Archangel and Emma Frost PF

ordered mine. can't wait to see who the next spidey villian is!

Looks awesome next to the Spiderman statue, if I had Spidey I'd be all over this alas I dont so I'll admire from a far :(

Congrats guys if you do get this :hi5:

Ordered!!! I need him to go with my Spider-Man comiquette. But in all honesty even if I didn't have Spider-Man I'd still get Rhino with the quickness. He's bad ass looking.

I thought SSC had said that from now on if the statue is 1/4 scale it was going to be called Premium Format and 1/5 scale was comiquette.
Mixed media or not, didn't matter.

Rhino seems 1/4 scale ( which is Awesome ) but just wondering why it is called comiquette?

Or did I just dream reading that somewhere?

P.S. EX on order :yess:

Ordered!!! I need him to go with my Spider-Man comiquette. But in all honesty even if I didn't have Spider-Man I'd still get Rhino with the quickness. He's bad ass looking.

agreed:clap:clap...

i dont own spidey...but this will go right next to my Skaar Ex and Hulk Maquette!!!:yess::yess:

Don't mull it over too long, i imagine the EX will be sold out by the weekend

I've done the same, then when i look at them i don' want to get rid of them, though it do have a priority list, one to sell would be my Bowen Archangel and Emma Frost PF

The only 2 bowens i have are Deadpool and X-Force Wolvie, I dont think I'd part with them. same goes for my Koto X-Force collection, I'm loving that line.

So now that I have read a few posts I'm not sure if he is 1/4 or 1/5 scale. 18" tall but he is hunched over into ramming positon....so if he where more or less standing like PF hulk I would say he would be at 21" just like hulk. His base looks mostly the same as Hulk and Thing.

So I'm thinking he is closer to 1/4 then 1/5 scale. IMO.:dunno

Do your guys confirmation emails say exclusive rhino comiquette? Or just rhino comiquette?

Yeah my E-mail just says Rhino Comiquette, but when I log in to SSC and look at my orders it shows it as the EX on order.

I wonder if Sideshow is going to cover his crack.

I sure hope so. They covered Rogue's crack when so many collectors wanted it. But I don't know too many collectors who would want Rhino's crack to be shown. Cover that ____.

Just got home, looked him over in 360 view!
Holy Sh@tZ! He looks amazing!

Now I am super excited to get this Rhino. I dont think it will be as big as the Hulks but his got good size to him

Nice!

Last edited:
Back