Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette under developement?

I think this statue has a great chance at selling out fast. Just because it's a fully sculpted 1/4 Spider-Man villain. Don't think many statues are going to last long now that SSC will be going the fully sculpted route.

......:lecture hOpe sO:pray:

Hmm I can't decide if I should get the ex and then have to pay shipping and tax, or just get the reg for maybe $50 less and possibly no tax/shipping.

I'm not to worried about the size of the ES anymore. I'm good with it as long as it's not over 750. I would prefer nothing bigger than 500, but an additional 250 never hurt anything. I worry about paint apps more than anything these days.

I think this statue has a great chance at selling out fast. Just because it's a fully sculpted 1/4 Spider-Man villain. Don't think many statues are going to last long now that SSC will be going the fully sculpted route.

This is my FAVORITE fomat IL. I hope it does well. I really hope SSC can see how awesome 1/4 fully sculpted pieces look. I really hope to see a fully sculpted classic Cap and Thor in the near future. I would think at least one of these would have been up for PO by now given all of the Avengers hype. I just hope they are in 1/4 scale. That would practically assure us of subsequent statues in the Avengers grouping of being 1/4 pieces as well. I hope Rhino sells out fast. This will show SSC that if a C list character can sellout quickly, 1/4 fully sculpted statues are worth making.

I know 1/5 scale pieces work for you but is there really any 1/5 piece you own that you would mind being 1/4 instead? It has been such a rare treat to get 1/4 fully sculpted pieces over the years. I'm really stoked to see SSC starting to release them more frequently of late. I had serious doubts that this would ever happen. Seeing this influx of 1/4 fully sculpted pieces has me over the moon.

Would anyone have a clue to approx. shipping costs for this beast to ship to Canada, east coast? (shipping directly from SS of course). Can save big bucks if I go with the reg., but man do I want it all!!!!!!:pray:

This is my FAVORITE fomat IL. I hope it does well. I really hope SSC can see how awesome 1/4 fully sculpted pieces look. I really hope to see a fully sculpted classic Cap and Thor in the near future. I would think at least one of these would have been up for PO by now given all of the Avengers hype. I just hope they are in 1/4 scale. That would practically assure us of subsequent statues in the Avengers grouping of being 1/4 pieces as well. I hope Rhino sells out fast. This will show SSC that if a C list character can sellout quickly, 1/4 fully sculpted statues are worth making.

I know 1/5 scale pieces work for you but is there really any 1/5 piece you own that you would mind being 1/4 instead? It has been such a rare treat to get 1/4 fully sculpted pieces over the years. I'm really stoked to see SSC starting to release them more frequently of late. I had serious doubts that this would ever happen. Seeing this influx of 1/4 fully sculpted pieces has me over the moon.

Even though 1/5 scale works for me. There is nothing that I have in my 1/5 SS collection that I wouldn't mind seeing made in fully sculpted 1/4 scale.

Bigger is better and fully sculpted is out of this world!!!:thud: Can't say that I'll be missing the cloth PF's anytime soon...:wave

ANGEL COMIQUETTE :lecture

It's big enough in 1/5, i wouldn't get it in 1/4 as i couldn't fit it!

I think you would have found the room if it were 1/4 scale. However, since the X-MEN Com line is ALL in 1/5 scale I can see anyone collecting them wanting to finish the line in 1/5 scale. I'm still waiting for a Cyclops Com. I would have no problem with him being 1/5 scale to stay consistent with the line. This goes the same for the Spidey line. ALL of those pieces are in 1/4 scale except Hob Goblin. I would imagine most collectors would like all future fully sculpted pieces from the Spidey grouping to be 1/4 scale. It would look uniform and display better.

Once the X-MEN Com line has run its course, I'm really hoping 1/4 fully sculpted pieces are the norm. Start off the fully sculpted Avengers line in 1/4 scale. This way SSC can have an excuse to do another fully sculpted modern Hulk in 1/4 scale.

My greatest desire is another set of X-MEN Coms/ PFs sometime in the future. It would be 1/4 fully sculpted and be styled after the classic John Byrne X-MEN line up. That would be pure heaven in my book.

Would anyone have a clue to approx. shipping costs for this beast to ship to Canada, east coast? (shipping directly from SS of course). Can save big bucks if I go with the reg., but man do I want it all!!!!!!:pray:

Its now a fixed price of $25 only for everything you orde from Sideshow to Canada. But the customs will get you another $100.

Even though 1/5 scale works for me. There is nothing that I have in my 1/5 SS collection that I wouldn't mind seeing made in fully sculpted 1/4 scale.

Bigger is better and fully sculpted is out of this world!!!:thud: Can't say that I'll be missing the cloth PF's anytime soon...:wave

We are men of similar minds. I really couldn't have put it any better than you did. I agree with you 1000% on all your points.:lecture:goodpost:

Cloth or no cloth. Don't really care as long as it's 1/4 & has a good paint app. :lecture

Back