Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette under developement?

I will not be surprise if Rhino is set at 300-400. I do not see the EX being 500 regardless how awesome the sculpt is.

I agree. 500 was my max number. I think around 350 would be a more realistic number. However, an awesome sculpt can result in this piece seeing a 500 ES. Who would have thought a random character like Skaar would hit 500. I really think the fact that the sculpt was so strong pushed the ES to 500 for that EX.

Hope ss will annouce a edition size tommrow also, no TBA crap!

:goodpost::clap

Even though 1/5 scale works for me. There is nothing that I have in my 1/5 SS collection that I wouldn't mind seeing made in fully sculpted 1/4 scale.

Bigger is better and fully sculpted is out of this world!!!:thud: Can't say that I'll be missing the cloth PF's anytime soon...:wave

:goodpost: Well said.

Its now a fixed price of $25 only for everything you orde from Sideshow to Canada. But the customs will get you another $100.

Thanks Shai. Now for the big decision! Truly torn, as I suspect that SS has truly got it this time, which means many more kick-ass !/4 scale, fully sculpted, & of course sculpted by the great Martin Canale, will be released in the near future.:):yess::clap

Please,atention,atention......

Where the hell are the ____ing ears in the EX version? :monkey1

2001901_press02-001.jpg

200190_press02-001.jpg

Didn't even notice that the ear were missing from the EX until you just posted now.

^^^

You and me both. 19-20" would just be great! Anything above those specs would be game over.

Will he fit in besta? Looks like he is too deep.

Back