Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

oh noe ..... well bad luck for me cos i just checked out of stock again :/ will go find a local retailer and check it out first

So who will keep this lady if it will crack in the future??? Omg I am so mad now. Gonna check my now!!

Well after reading about those that didn't have any cracks, but now are seeing cracks in the paint, I pulled mine out of the display cabinet and....HOLY CRAP...mine, which was perfect when I received her less then 60 days ago has cracks in her leg almost exactly like the pictures above :thud:
Also my base has very very tiny spider web micro cracks under the surface....which I'm afraid are on there way to full blown cracks.

I will call sideshow on Monday, but I was just wondering if anyone has already talked to them about this issue. Since it is beyond the 30 day return point well they do anything??

I'm so mad....:gah:

Well after reading about those that didn't have any cracks, but now are seeing cracks in the paint, I pulled mine out of the display cabinet and....HOLY CRAP...mine, which was perfect when I received her less then 60 days ago has cracks in her leg almost exactly like the pictures above :thud:
Also my base has very very tiny spider web micro cracks under the surface....which I'm afraid are on there way to full blown cracks.

I will call sideshow on Monday, but I was just wondering if anyone has already talked to them about this issue. Since it is beyond the 30 day return point well they do anything??

I'm so mad....:gah:
Ditto...leg cracks. Mine was perfect when I got her. I didn't notice anything on the base but my cube at work is dark so if they are below the surface I may have missed them. Dammit!

Ditto...leg cracks. Mine was perfect when I got her. I didn't notice anything on the base but my cube at work is dark so if they are below the surface I may have missed them. Dammit!

Any of you guys that get these defects whether collect dc or marvel ever email sideshow and demand your money back or replacement and what if replacement does the same? I thought this company is the best when it comes to statues, i guess not. I am hoping dc pf isn't like this with so many problems like the marvel line has. Sideshow should do a prototype first and see what happens after a year or more before they decide to do preorders. I now know why dc didn't want to have sideshow before and they should've continued that. I feel bad for marvel collectors.

Mine was perfect when I got her too, then two weeks later, the same cracks on her thigh. Now, I need to go check her base, ugh to make sure it doesn't have these spiderweb cracks.

Sideshow Collectibles is becoming a joke of a company...:(

This makes it better for the custom statue producer like CM...:yess:

Ss is getting worse on the statues, that is why the old ones are true Grail, and how we gonna collect this kind statue if it's gonna crack in the future?? They should have to recall all of them and redo it. I might want to return my .

Yeah I might have to return mine as well. This really sucks. Psylocke and rogue have been a total nightmare loaded with problems. So much headaches.

Say what you want about Bowen and some of the prices and scale on there statues. You never have any of the problems that SS is having with it's current statues being produced.

I have ordered Rogue I m getting her this week:panic:.... she is main character n want her in my collection.....I m on waitlist for Psylocke PF which is appearing as Contact to Cancel from reading your post friends i m confirm about canceling her.... I will pass Psylocke PF. so many great statues coming don't care abt Psylocke pF :chillpill:......

Mine is still factory perfect. I just checked 7 minutes ago. I got the early shipment.

Just checked the base, and thank God, at least there is no spiderweb cracking in the base. Just the same little cracks in the thigh.

I wanna call them and ask if the crack will happen in the future, if they said they dont know, I will return it for sure, what is reason to keep a statue that it WILL crack in the future? Even we got a perfect one now, we still gonna end out with crack, this is really pissed me off .

Well, upon closer inspection....I now notice cracks forming on the other leg as well....
I was so much happier before when I didn't look at her that close....

Maybe thats the fix.... just don't look at your statues and they will continue to be perfect. :monkey2

Here are a couple quick pics showing what is happening...I tried to get shots of the base but really hard to pick up with my Iphone. I will get out my good camera to take shots for sideshow if they are willing. What stinks is that I have this feeling they gonna want to just give me 30 bucks or so and call it fair. And they probably don't have any exchanges for EX.

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

I wanna call them and ask if the crack will happen in the future, if they said they dont know, I will return it for sure, what is reason to keep a statue that it WILL crack in the future? Even we got a perfect one now, we still gonna end out with crack, this is really pissed me off .

It will chip and peel off. Went through this with my black Panther pf. When I unboxed it seven months later to display it started flaking on his leg and back. Sideshow wouldn't replacement since it wasn't under warranty. They wanted me to pay for both shipping and the replacement. After some rude emails I ended up paying for shipping only which was under 50 bucks. Might have a picture some where.

I'm very strict now examination of my pieces.

Yah not looking good for the last few Marvel PFs line. Rogue was horrendous, Ultron had crappy paint and Psylocke paint cracking issues. I just don't know what's up with this line lately?

Back