Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

i just hope they were made aware fast enough and fixed the process for the later batches.

I think i probably got the latest batch than anyone else here as got mine just last week factory fresh after waiting for over a month. Will let you guys know if any cracks, so far it's perfect.

:lol:rotfl:lol
Sure. You're talking about the same people (And forgive me for mentioning this) who sent out the whole line of googly-eyed Rogues out. But still good luck.

Sure. You're talking about the same people (And forgive me for mentioning this) who sent out the whole line of googly-eyed Rogues out. But still good luck.

i prefer Rogue PF than Psylocke :monkey3

bah i am trying the hope & pray method..dont be a hater! :monkey3

30 days are already pass for lots of us......what should we do .....

I thikn at the very least we should all contact SSC about the cracking. Clearly it isnt just one or two of us and its a big deal if you ask me. If there is wear after 10 years, thats one thing...but 2 months? that effin bull_sh_it!

I m skippinG Psylocke so i will praY with YoU:pray:

i really like the dual sword pose and psylocke's asian face, so despite all the b**ching, i have to get this statue. Worst case i pay twice and get it repainted.

,,!,, sideshow

Just submitted the pics for a replacement body. Hoping to get one... :eek: :pray:

still waiting for news on our replacement <_< it's so frustrating that she's clearly an amazing statue but that we can't enjoy her because of the multiple damages :(

Anyone know of the regulars are coming out bad as well?

I called Sideshow today and talked with Ashley. She was very nice and told me that it being over 30 days was not an issue. She did not come right out and say, but I'm pretty certain from her response and questions she asked me, that she was already aware of this problem with cracking paint. She told me they currently didn't have any replacements but some were coming in sometime in the future and that I was placed on a replacement wait list and would be contacted when a replacement was available.

I'm curious if a certain batch had some bad mixed paint or if the entire line is going to have some sort of cracks after 30 to 60 days.

Anyway just thought I would update you guys with what little info I had.

Hopefully this ends well....:pray:

Cool, thanks, I will be calling them tomorrow about my base.

I got an email from SSC. I am on the waitlist for a replacement or I can get a full refund...decisions decisions...

Back