Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol I can't quit laughing, IMO asking price should be no more than $200 + free shipping and that's pushing it, only because it's a EX, sounds like someones trying to make there money back

Yeah. I don't know what's worse: that people try to charge so much for Psylocke on the aftermarket or that people actually pay these prices. No lesson learned I see.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol I can't quit laughing, IMO asking price should be no more than $200 + free shipping and that's pushing it, only because it's a EX, sounds like someones trying to make there money back

It went for $360 plus shipping. Made their money back and then some! FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

wow, some people have some serious issues if they have nothing better to do with their time then troll auctions and whine about them here :slap

probably pissed cause they sold theirs for way less and wish theyd held onto it now.....:lol:lol

Mine sits in the box cracking away, but surprisingly still going up in value...:dunno

never owned one. I steer clear of Cipriano sculpts. They always get the short end of the QC stick (Psylocke, Spider Woman, Rogue...). God I hope he's not sculpting the Emma Frost PF, Jean Grey PF, Phoenix comiquette, Gwen and MJ comiquettes, the Catwoman PF, or WW PF...

never owned one. I steer clear of Cipriano sculpts. They always get the short end of the QC stick (Psylocke, Spider Woman, Rogue...). God I hope he's not sculpting the Emma Frost PF, Jean Grey PF, Phoenix comiquette, Gwen and MJ comiquettes, the Catwoman PF, or WW PF...

then why are you going on and on about it? :dunno

Back