Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I jumped on waitlist. I spent the day debating on full print or the split.

Framed split prints was a deal breaker for me after seeing them side by side next to the sentinel maquette, IMO. I liked the print too much to have them split up. It was all or none for me even at $400. It'll go well with all the X-men SS PF's/Comiquettes...

Although, I do think the unframed blue team will sell well. Not so sure of the Gold team...

Framed split prints was a deal breaker for me after seeing them side by side next to the sentinel maquette, IMO. I liked the print too much to have them split up. It was all or none for me even at $400. It'll go well with all the X-men SS PF's/Comiquettes...

Although, I do think the unframed blue team will sell well. Not so sure of the Gold team...

Agreed

If they "set a few aside" for Monday release would waitlist start converting or should I try my luck at noon ?

Agreed

If they "set a few aside" for Monday release would waitlist start converting or should I try my luck at noon ?

Good question. You never know with SS. Since it limited to one per person, you may have to cancel your waitlist if it goes live again. To be on the safe side, check back on Monday 10 AM PT. If need be, call Customer service before the PO time....

So I cant get an unframed version of the full-size?????

Unfortunately, the full print only comes framed. That's what all the uproar with the $400 price tag is all about the past few posts. Would have been nice if they offered it unframed so we can get them framed ourselves...

The framed print of the full team is on WL now, possibly an allotment till Monday release?

I believe the duel Batman/Superman Grafiti one sold out on pre order and didn't come back on Monday... just the individual prints did so I wouldn't hold my breath this one will come back up Monday either.

Just out of curiosity for those who missed out on the full print. Is anyone thinking of getting the individual prints now that the full print is on the waitlist? I'm kind of leaning towards getting the blue team now.

Just out of curiosity for those who missed out on the full print. Is anyone thinking of getting the individual prints now that the full print is on the waitlist? I'm kind of leaning towards getting the blue team now.

I'm not cause it's gonna look pretty ridiculous having 2 separate prints that should be joined together. I guess you could cut off the white border in 1 and paste them together.

I really like the full print but I'm just not sure the value is there for $400

Yeah, it's kinda lame they aren't offering the full unframed, I jumped on the waitlist for it at the moment. I might have to try what someone else had said way earlier on about taking apart the frame if that's even doable, but I don't want to damage the print if there's that risk in the process.

Yeah, it's kinda lame they aren't offering the full unframed, I jumped on the waitlist for it at the moment. I might have to try what someone else had said way earlier on about taking apart the frame if that's even doable, but I don't want to damage the print if there's that risk in the process.

You'd be better off leaving it in the frame unless you want to take to a professional

You'd be better off leaving it in the frame unless you want to take to a professional

Yeah, I remember reading about the whole framing process so I was worried about that when someone else suggested it. It'd probably cost some change to do that reverse-process as well, guess I'm stuck with it as is, but definitely looks nicer with the entire team than the split.

Back