Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

They offered a Framed version with both images as a single print. I received an e-mail and it was an early pre-order. I missed out on the Ivy and Harley. But I am happy I am getting this.

Do we know when the X-Men print will be released and whether or not there's a chance for waitlist conversion on the framed full print given the low 150 ES?

My Granov Avengers and Anka Captain America prints shipped out yesterday, expected to have them Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Granov Avengers and Anka Captain America prints shipped out yesterday, expected to have them Tuesday.

Same here, haha, just the Avengers one though. I don't think I even got a Shipping Soon notice, just the tracking and invoice all of a sudden. I'm gonna have Mr. Lee sign this one and have the COA and print framed the way you did for the trinity one. :duff
I was hoping the framed X-Men print would ship out before NYCC but I still have to wait for it to convert. So many of his creations are on these group/team prints.

Same here, haha, just the Avengers one though. I don't think I even got a Shipping Soon notice, just the tracking and invoice all of a sudden. I'm gonna have Mr. Lee sign this one and have the COA and print framed the way you did for the trinity one. :duff
I was hoping the framed X-Men print would ship out before NYCC but I still have to wait for it to convert. So many of his creations are on these group/team prints.

:lol yeah I got a 4 day shipping soon and then the tracking info.

Haha nice, you're the second person to tell me this and I'm glad I was able to give you guys that idea :hi5:

My dream is to somehow get Stan Lee and all the MCU actors to sign my Avengers print, everyone from RDJ and Evans to Paul Rudd and Aaron Taylor Johnson, all of them :lol that's kinda ambitious.

Oh I hope you get a conversion man, it's out of my price range but it is a nice piece.

Haven't they all come together at a convention once? That may happen again, that would probably be your best bet, otherwise it's just tracking them down one by one at premieres (although they look like scribbles when they're rushed for time) or meet-and-greets somehow. Maybe an Infinite War event where they'll all assemble. :wink1:

Picked up this beauty yesterday. Michaels did an amazing job with the framing!

For now, Batman is at her side. I will be placing the new Sideshow Catwoman PF next to the print. :yess:

That did come out really nice :clap

Haven't they all come together at a convention once? That may happen again, that would probably be your best bet, otherwise it's just tracking them down one by one at premieres (although they look like scribbles when they're rushed for time) or meet-and-greets somehow. Maybe an Infinite War event where they'll all assemble. :wink1:

Yeah they do but it's hard for me to get to those big events :lol I'm kinda better off going to the smaller ones that they do, that'll probably less chances of scribbles :lol in any case I gotta start saving up :lol

Picked up this beauty yesterday. Michaels did an amazing job with the framing!

For now, Batman is at her side. I will be placing the new Sideshow Catwoman PF next to the print. :yess:

How much did Michaels charge you for the frame job? i was told they send it out and it's quite expensive the work.

I got a 24.5x 34.75 framed for $280 WITH the sale. Without the sale, it would've been close to $800

That sounds in line with me and my local place. No way I was gonna get stuff framed when there's no sale.

So yeah....$140 or whatever Sideshow charges is a steal :lol

Well I get the whole high quality UV protected glass stuff sooo :lol

Back