Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

If you missed out on the full print maybe they'll make an x-men variant 2 depending how fast the blue and gold teams sell out now. But I guess they won't last but a few days now since they are both 150 ES.

I may be the only one but I prefer them as two seperate prints, especialy with the blue and gold trim signifying each team. Even with Xavier's head in the middle it feels like there's this empty void in the full print that should be filled with one of the X-Men.

WTF I wanted the full print unframed. Such a beautiful piece but I'm not dropping $400 right on spot with framing that I believe is overpriced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$400 is a joke, if each piece is $90, why a full print coat $400.

Im almost 100% sure SS will release an unframed version of the X-men print down the road. But it will prob be triple the framed edition size.

SS will never leave the opportunity for a quick cash grab... Those "DC Sirens" Variants are a complete joke. Its bad enough they do that with statues.

Im almost 100% sure SS will release an unframed version of the X-men print down the road. But it will prob be triple the framed edition size.

SS will never leave the opportunity for a quick cash grab... Those "DC Sirens" Variants are a complete joke. Its bad enough they do that with statues.

Cool :lol

X-men blue and gold teams only available framed. Now instead of paying $400 for the full print + shipping, now you gotta pay $240+$240=$480 + shipping.

Back