Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

It is an absolutely beautiful print though, and it is a very large print, with both teams. Is the sideshow frame quality pretty good?

Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I just noticed that the blue team framed has a blue border around it whereas the full print is red.

There isn't a picture of the framed gold team. So I wonder what color it'll be. I think I like the blue border better.

My app won't let me post a picture of it but if you click on the art print it'll pull up the picture.

I would assume gold border for the gold team.

Can a framing company put them together and frame together as if they were one print?

Can a framing company put them together and frame together as if they were one print?

It can be done but will be difficult. It looks like Professor X face isn't split evenly between the 2 prints. You're better off buying the full print framed from SS. I think it would be hard to find a place to frame them for less than $220 (if you were trying to save money vs buying it for $400 - the 2 $90 prints)

Why is $400 such a big surprise? The 24" framed prints are $240
This is 48" @ $400

I mean it's way too expensive for not being signed but it is 4 feet long. I'm not too surprised by the price due to the size

yea i dont think people understand how big this thing is gonna be... gonna be a great addition to all these new x men PF's

my only complaint with the framing is I wish they came with UV protection

It can be done but will be difficult. It looks like Professor X face isn't split evenly between the 2 prints. You're better off buying the full print framed from SS. I think it would be hard to find a place to frame them for less than $220 (if you were trying to save money vs buying it for $400 - the 2 $90 prints)

Ah crap, you're right about the Xavier split. I was gonna get Stan Lee sign this too, I guess he'll have to sign the frame... :thud:

Just got the email/invite to order the 400$ version...

marvel-x-men-gold-team-premium-art-print-500323-07.jpg

Man! I want this print but with all my other PO coming idk, maybe if it's still around after SDCC.

I'm curious what they will charge for shipping since the box is going to kick in dimensional pricing from UPS.

The split frame does nothing for me. It's has to be one print with the entire team or nothing!

Since it's 2 separate prints to make 1 picture, they should've charged $180 for an unframed version. Is that ok to say, is that fair not gonna offend anybody's infinite wisdom here. That way to frame it maybe could've cost more or less $220 for better materials especially museum glass.

Back