Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Wow is it really like that at the actual con?

Yes. Always. Even if you were the first regular attendee to get in the exhibit hall in the morning, you would be shocked at the amount of people already lined up for exclusives. I'm glad to see companies like Mattel, NECA, and Sideshow offering their exclusives as preorder for pickup to alleviate some of the chaos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great then,PO then pick up, I think that's what many companies will start doing. No way I'm sleeping overnight in a line for a exclusive lol. I don't have the patience anymore or I'm just getting older lol.

I am sooooo sad! Was working, and missed the shipped option! :) Being on the East Coast, can't go to the Con... :(
If anyone is willing to pick up for me, name your 'trouble fee', I will pay you to pick it up and ship to me....
:pray:

Orders 2 PI, HQ 1 & CW. Only getting PI framed us it would look great side by side with my green 1.

I am not surprised, Ivy is absolutely stunning in that print. Even without owning the PF, the print is an amazing piece of artwork. I didn't feel the same about the other 2.

I am not surprised, Ivy is absolutely stunning in that print. Even without owning the PF, the print is an amazing piece of artwork. I didn't feel the same about the other 2.

I like all 3 especially Ivy my favorite, but if you got the extra $$$ it's nice to have all 3 bad girls for display.

So the X-Men print is going to run $400 if you want the whole team - framed only. That really sucks. Each team will be available separately for $90 framed or $240 unframed. For $400 I would have preferred getting it professionally framed locally. Was looking forward to this, but not sure what I'm going to do. Might just pick up the Blue team now or perhaps the Blue and the Gold team each unframed.

Back