Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

So I'm confused, is this an edition size of 200 or 250? At the top of the page it says 200 but in the description it says 250.

What's international shipping like on the framed prints. I just want an idea of what I might be up for. I really would like that TMNT print.

What's international shipping like on the framed prints. I just want an idea of what I might be up for. I really would like that TMNT print.

Would probably be cheaper to buy it un-framed and have it framed yourself if you're outside the US.

But but but I waaaaaant one Chronos..........

boo.gif~c200

I need a crisp.......

BabyCryingFunny.gif~c200

I ordered punisher/Daredevil its says will ship in May but the month is almost over. Does sideshow wait until the last possible moment of to ship these things??

I ordered punisher/Daredevil its says will ship in May but the month is almost over. Does sideshow wait until the last possible moment of to ship these things??

More like they wait until the last possible moment to let us know there's a delay. If were informed at all.

946eae823fa224516836253e904db504.jpg

20/100 has arrived. I don't know where to put it so I didn't completely unwrap it but I think it looks cool.

946eae823fa224516836253e904db504.jpg

20/100 has arrived. I don't know where to put it so I didn't completely unwrap it but I think it looks cool.

Both look awesome framed together! I really dig both prints. I may pick up the Superman one. I dig Picards photographs.

How did you flatten them, I remember they came rolled, just unroll and put some books on it?

I'll write SSC an email later tonight when I have time. I don't think I can live chat this week with them due to busy schedule and I want to try to get it done ASAP in case the prints are suddenly ready to ship. Hopefully they are cool with me wanting to get actual autographs on them instead of their automated printed ones and will be able to let me move it to a statue or something (I guess I will be getting the Wolverine PF after all since the NRD matches the 2 prints together, haha, either that or something else, maybe the Vader PF after the new features). I've always had a good experience with their customer service, never any complaints, replacement parts always went well and they were very accommodating, hopefully they will understand this time as well.

"Thank you so much for contacting Sideshow Support! Since the price difference is fairly significant for the framed/unframed, we will be unable to swap the items on the order. You would need to cancel these if you wish, and place new orders for the unframed versions.

The refund or transfer of the deposits on cancelled orders is really a courtesy that we can extend once, but it does appear that we have extended this courtesy a few times now. I do apologize, but if you decide to cancel your orders, we cannot return the deposit to you.

Please let me know if you would like to keep your orders, but if you decide to proceed with cancellation, I can assist if you prefer.

I look forward to hearing back from you!
Best regards,

Michelle Gaeta"

No luck, I guess I didn't get someone who could help me out a little with the situation. :thud: I guess I'm stuck with the framed ones, which I probably can't unload since no one seems to want them. Any suggestions on what I could possibly do?

Eat the NRD or just hang onto them. The Sideshow prints seems to be a really hard sell since they clarified that the signatures were not original. I don't know why they charge such a premium for unsigned prints.

Back