Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I wonder if there will be an unframed version of both blue & gold team combined rather than separate, like the framed version they showed a picture of.

Sideshow was nice enough to refund my NRDs so that I could "transfer" them to a new order that I will be placing. Brownie points returned! :clap I saw that the Avengers print has gone to waitlist, if I jump on now, is there a good chance of conversion?

I wanted to get Kevin Eastman to sign the TMNT print as well but it doesn't look like NYCC16 is on his convention schedule. :(

Congrats! Yeah, I'd say the Avengers print would have a good chance at converting if you jump on it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artgerm Catwoman, Ivy and Harley variant prints are con exclusive

It would have been nice if Sideshow just had Artgerm sign the variant prints instead of me having to go to his table and pay extra for him to sign them.

1125x682_previewbanner_500393_ACMEIndyPrint.jpg

Thanks, bro. I wasn't sure cause I saw the video once and she only mentioned exclusive available at the SDCC. I really want all 3 of those prints.

Usually all the Thursday preorders are up by now so they may not go up until tomorrow.

Back