Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

preview_500202_JLAPrint.jpg

That's not bad.

I got my 9 day notice for the Batman / Superman graffiti print. :)

Looks like it matches up with the Avengers trinity print they did.

I'll wait for the full JLA one... :lol This one looks Superfriendish. Hopefully the JLA one will be like the Avengers one they recently made.

Pre-ordered the TMNT print! It's funny that they only have one turtle, Leo, to display in front of it, haha, but it looks great!

200 es I wanted the unframed one but es is so low might have to order framed to get one for sure.

Is the ES 200 or 250? It lists 250 in the text description.

Description say 250 es so not sure which es is right.

I'm surprised to see the Avengers one still available. Are people not getting these anymore? Is there reason to wait for a $20 off code or will it be gone by then? I figured they'd be gone fast so I pre-ordered both with the early email.

I'm surprised to see the Avengers one still available. Are people not getting these anymore? Is there reason to wait for a $20 off code or will it be gone by then? I figured they'd be gone fast so I pre-ordered both with the early email.

Same. Pre-ordered the Avengers print as soon as I got the early pre-order e-mail and thought it would sell out quickly. I'm sure the fact that they're using automated (read: fake) signatures doesn't help them fly off the shelves. Seems that interest in the prints is waning.

I definitely didn't like that with the individual ones, but I really like these group prints and can overlook that a lot easier, especially if the artwork is nice like the Avengers and TMNT, not so much the JLA one, but I'm hoping the full 7 print will look a lot nicer, akin to the Avengers one.

I have found most of these prints sell for 20% off when they have their promotions. no real rush for any of them in my opinion, except maybe for the turtles.

Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I couldn't let it go! I got my turtle print it looks great! Hope the statues come out great as well.

If they make villains in this line they should make a print too.

Yeah, the ES on this one and the Avengers one was pretty low, so I jumped on it. Some in the past went as high as 600 or 700 right?

Does everyone get these early pre-order emails or only select few?

Ordered. Had to get this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back